The baby is here

4 weeks later
Severide's POV
At the firehouse
Shay and I had just arrived at the Firehouse. Before I could even talk to chief about Casey's disappearance we got out first call. Squad 3, Ambo 61, Truck 81. Restaurant fire Mildeb road 1433.
At the scene
Shay's POV
When we got to the scene the fire was bad. The owner said that everyone was out and that the fire was caused by a stove. After he finished speaking he fail to the ground. Rafferty told me the we needed to tube him because of the amount of smoke he had inhaled. Rafferty and I put the owner on a gurney and out him in the back of the ambo but when I was about to close the doors. I got a call from Gabby.
Gabby's and Shay's conversation
Gabby: Shay my water just broke and contractions are 3 minutes apart. Please come and take me to the hospital.
Shay: Severide and I will be there in seven minutes just breath in and out and walk around.
Shay's POV
As soon as I ended the conversation with Gabby I ran over to tell Severide that Gabby needed us. He told chief who told us to drive his truck and that he would get in the ambo with Rafferty.
At Lakeshore
Severide's POV
Shay and I were talking to Gabby to get her not to concentrate on the pain. When Gabby fell asleep I snuck out to get Shay and I some food. After about two hours the doctor came in and told us that Gabby was 6 centimeters dilated.
9:00 in the morning
Casey's POV
I had finally decided that I needed to get back to reality. When I returned to the apartment it was empty but I got a text from Severide saying that Gabby was in the hospital. I grabbed my phone and car keys and headed to Lakeshore.
At Lakeshore
Gabby's POV
I was not ten centimeters dilated and wod have to start pushing soon but before the doctors could tell me what I had to do. The door opened to reveal Matt standing there. Shay and Severide told Matt that he was just in time.
5 minutes later
Casey's POV
When the baby was born it was small. They quickly took him out of the room and we didn't get to see our son. Gabby had him a week early. Gabby started to cry and asked what was happening I let her cry in my chest as I played with her hair. After 15 minutes a doctor came in wheeling in a cart. In the cart was Tyler Andy Casey. Hr was 5 pounds and 32 ounces. Gabby and I made Shay and Severide the god parents so they got to hold him first but then we let the firehouse see him.