Wedding and Baby Reveal

1 week later
Matt's POV
Wedding Day
When I wake up I see Severide, Cruz and Herman in front of me saying it's my Wedding day. I get up and start getting ready for my wedding.
Two hours later
Shay's POV
Gabby and Antonio are getting ready to walk down the isle I feel bad that Gabby's father couldn't walk her down the aisle but at least her brother could.
The vows
Casey's vow
Gabby I love you dearly. You make me smile the biggest smile and you are going to be a wonderful wife. We may have dated for a short time but we are going to be together forever. I can't wait till the day we are sitting in our rocking chairs rocking together. I love you.
Gabby's Vows
I am happy to be standing with you getting married in front of our family and friends. I would not want to be standing up here with anyone else. When I wake up for the rest of my life I get to be laying next to you. I love you.
The preacher
I am happy to pronounce in the name of law Gabriela and Matthew Casey married you may kiss the bride.
Matt's POV
When I heard them exact words I picked Gabby up all her feet and kissed her. Our friends and family cheered.
1 hour later
Gabby's POV
Reception
Matt and I were dancing it was a slow song but I loved dancing with Matt. I layed my head on his shoulder and whispered in a low voice, I love u so much. I love you to I whispered to Gabby.
Four days letter
Shay's POV
Today was the day that the gender of Gabby and Matt's baby gender was revealed. Chief Boden let me decorate the common room and to reveal the gender there was this cake and balloons. When Matt and Gabby arrived they were happy to see the room. Gabby popped two balloons and Matt popped two balloons.
The gender of the baby was a boy. Some of the firehouse screamed saying they knew it. Others congratulated them. At the end of the baby reveal Gabby and I gave each other a hug which turned into a group hug.