Risking your life

2 weeks later
At the firehouse
Gabby's POV
Matt and I had just arrived in the Firehouse hand'n'hand. Everyone hugged us and greeted us. Matt and I had went to the Bahamas for our honeymoon. When all that was done I went to my locker and then helped Shay stock ambo we had been talking when we got the first call of the shift. Ambo 61 Wayner street Cumpton 2344 Heart Attack victim.
On the scene
Shay's POV
Gabby and I arrived we quickly stopped the heart attack and headed off to Lakeshore. We gave the man to Lakeshore and then signed paperwork before back to the firehouse.
2 hours later
Cruz's POV
We were all sitting around when we got a call. Truck 81, Squad 3, Engine 51, Ambulance 61 Ilius street Amdid 1567 3 floor house fire. We all got in our trucks and headed to the scene.
On the scene
Cruz's POV
Chief gave us our orders and we followed them. When the smile started turning black he told us to get out. Severide and Casey were on the third floor. Over the walkie thaley said that the stairs had collapsed and that they were going to find another way out. Then over the walkie they said that they heard a lady call from the elevator and they were going to investigate. About two minutes later we heard the firefighter down siren. Chief sent us end threw the windows to get out men. When we saw Severide we got him out of the building then when we saw the elevator open I looked at the bottom to see Caey lifeless body on the first floor. And a lady right beside him on the wall on her knees. When I told chief on the walkie he told us to wire someone down. Herman said he would do it.
Gabby's POV
Shay and I had first saw Severide come out of the building when we took his mask off he was breathing heavily. He said he was alright as he walked over to chief. Then two minutes later the firefighters bought our Casey and the lady. Another ambulance came to take car of the lady while Shay and I worked to save Matt's life. When we got to Lakeshore they took him away. Severide and Shay rubbed my back as I cried into their shoulder.
Severide's POV
At Lakeshore
When the rest of the house arrived they asked us if we heard anything on Casey I just shook my head. After two hours the doctor came back and told us that Matt had broken his left leg, left arm torn ligaments, broken back and a cracked skull they said that he had come out of surgery and was responsive and was asking for a Gabriela. Gabby asked what room he was before running down the hall.
Matt's POV
When I saw Gabby right beside me. I just wanted to kiss her. Gabby grabbed my hand and then she bent now and kissed me on the lips. I felt her tears as the splashed on my face. I was in a lot of pain but I did hold Gabby's arm and quietly said I will always love you. I will always be there and love you to Matt.