Back at Home

Gabby's POV
At Matt and Gabby's house
1 week later
Matt had just woke up while I was cooking dinner. He came down the hall with no shirit on. We had a morning session then had breakfast. Matt had managed to give Tyler a bath and cloth him. Before Shay and Severide went to shift they came to our place.
Shay's POV
When we walked into the place Gabby was feeding Tyler and Matt was getting his stroller ready. Gabby gave me a hug then passed Tyler over to me. Severide helped Matt fix the stroller.
One hour later
Matt's POV
Shay and Severide had just left and Gabby was taking a nap on the couch. I put Tyler in the stroller and then went to change into my jogging outfit. When I walked back down the stairs Gabby had her hair in a tie and her jogging outfit on.
2 weeks later
Matt's POV
I had to get back to work so I woke up and washed the clothes cooked some breakfast for Gabby and I. Then I made a bottle for Tyler. After Gabby and I ate breakfast and I fed Tyler and then headed to work.
On shift
Shay's POV
I was talking to Rafferty when Casey walked in. I told Rafferty to hold on and ran to the lockers to talk to Casey.
Shay: Hey how is Tyler and Gabby?
Casey: They're good but Gabby said she wasn't feeling to good. I told her to call Antonio if she didn't feel better before I got home.
Shay: Alright I'll check up on her during the day.
Casey:Thanks Shay your the best.