A few guess at the Firehouse

1 week later
Gabby's POV
I had just got back from my appointment with Shay and I am officially 3 months 1 weeks and a day. Matt promised me he would be able to come to my next appointment. He said that his sister Christi needed his help. Shay was like a sister to me so I didn't really mind that he couldn't be there. Severide even came to my appointment when he felt the baby kick his whole face lit up like a light bulb.
Two hours later
Gabby's POV
When both Squad and truck were getting their food Matt and I asked for everyones attention. I looked at Matt who begin.
Guys well we may not know the gender of the baby but we do know that we want Severide and Shay to be our baby's god parents. I completed the announcement by saying and everyone at 51 we hope will be great ouncles and aunts to our baby. We all got in this group hug before chief came in and told us that we had visitors.
In the Firehouse
Shay's POV
When we all walked out to the first person I saw was Rosa. She ran into my arms as I lifted her off her feet the other two ran to Gabby and the other firefighters. They were not sent to a foster home when their dad died they were sent to go live with their aunt and ouncle who had come and let them say hello. The ouncle and aunt had told us the whole story of how the mother died because if breast cancer last year, their 19 year old brother died in a car crash five weeks after his mom's death, and now their dad had died. When they left it was going on 4:00.
One hour later
Matt's POV
We had just got back from a call and we were all eating dinner when we got more guest. This time it was Ben and Griffin. Everyone hugwed them and picked them up as they entered. When I saw Heather I gave her a hug. She had moved to Florida and didn't come down to Chicago alot now but her and Severide were talking again and she promised him a visit near her perished husband's birthday. Even though Andy had died we still liked to remember him at Firehouse 51.