Christmas is here

Casey's POV
Christmas eve
The firehouse was being decorated for the Christmas party. Mills and Gabby were cooking food while I took care of Baby Boden who was 3 months and Tyler is 1 month old. When we finished decorating everybody started coming the whole police station came. Christie and Violet also came. Before we could start eating Cpd and Firehouse 51 got called to the same call.
On scene
Shay's POV
Severide's POV
When we were on the scene people starting firing shots from all over but there was an apartment on fire and two shot. Voight told us he would block them in and then truck and Squad could handle the fire. After five minutes all the guys had been shot or arrested. When Casey saw Antonio and Voight he had walked to the middle with them. They had been talking for a while when a bullet came and hit Antonio from the back. He fell on his back. Voight went after the guy who shot Antonio. While Gabby ran over and placed Gauze pads on Antonio. Casey helped with what he could. I ran over with the backboard and gurney. Gabby said that he didn't have a pulse and needed to intabate. I got the kit for her while Matt took over holding the Gauze pads in place.
At Lakeshore
Matt's POV
I told everyone to go eat Christmas dinner while Gabby and I waited in the waiting room for any news on Gabby. Gabby cried on my shoulder as I rubbed her back.
Two hours later
Matt's POV
Family on Antonio Dawson. Gabby and I both stood up as the doctor started talking. Antonio will make a full recovery and we were able to remove all bullet fragments right now he is on a ventilator and we are monitoring very closely but you can go see him in room 346. Gabby dashed down the hall to her brother. I thanked the doctor before running off to see my brother-n-law.