Checking Up

4 weeks later
At Shay and Severide's apartment
Severide's POV
Hey Shay have you seen my work clothes I can't seem to find them?
Shay:There in the dryer I had to clean and dry them!
Thanks Shay!
Shay: Hey Kelly are you really ready to go back to work like you don't feel any pain at all.
Hey, I'm not a hundred percent but I'm ready to start putting out fires again.
Shay: Alright well I will see you when you get to work.
At the Firehouse
Severide's POV
When I arrived everybody came running over to greet me and they were all talking to me at once.
Gabby: It's good to have you back.
Tony: Capp as Squad Lieutenant doesn't work well he kept giving us drills.
Capp: Are you and Katelyn still a thing she came by the Firehouse asking for you?
Guys I just got back and Capp for your information Katelyn and I are not a thing she didn't come see me in the hospital, so when I got out I broke up with her over text. Casey came out of nowhere and said that is the worst way to break her heart when we were close a enough we did our handshake and both headed to the lockers.
One week later
Gabby's POV
Hey chief I have my first check-up on the baby today and Shay is coming with me. I was just wondering if you had our sub paramedics until we get back.
Chief Boden: Yes I do Chout and
Rafferty
Thanks Chief is it OK if we leave early to get to the appointment in time.
Chief Boden: Go ahead the paramedics will be here anytime now.
I went to go get Shay who was asking Mouch which one of her previous girlfriends did he like the most.
At lakeshore
Gabby's POV
We were in there for at least fifteen minutes before a doctor came.
Doctor: Miss. Gabby Dawson
When the doctor called my name Shay and I both followed her into the room. The first thing she did was check the baby and my heart beat then she let us see the baby by applying gel to the stomach. Shay and I wowed and awwed as we saw the baby's head and other parts. At the end the doctor told us our next appointment and how far along was I.
Doctor: Miss. Dawson you are a month and one week.
Shay put her hand and my little baby bump and said her don't be mean to your mommy. All three of us busted out laughing back at shift.
Back at shift
Matt's POV
When Gabby and Shay were back they both came running in the room with pictures and told me she was 1 month and 1 week. When Shay told us to follow her in the room we were confused but followed. She grabbed a bucket, paper, and pen. Then she walked around and have everyone a piece of paper and oen. Then she made a big announcement on the counter.
Shay's announcement
OK guys with your paper and pen write down what you think the sex of Gabby and Matt's baby will be and we will have a gender reveal party.
Severide's interruption
I think we should let Gabby and Matt guess to and Shay will be the only one to know.
Matt's POV
Shay passed Gabby and I a paper I put a big down and Gabby would even let me get close to her. Hey no peeking Gabby would say eveytime I tried to look at her paper.
I week later
Severide's POV
Today instead of going to work I was headed to my doctor to see if my are had heeled completely. Shay wanted to go but I told her it would be best if I just went by myself.
Twoi hours later
At the Firehouse
Severide's POV
When I saw Shay, Gabby, and Matt all sitting in Matt's room I ran in and told them about how my arm was completely heeled. Gabby and Shay both came to me at the same time. I was able to pick both of them up at the same time. Matt looked at me and said looks like I got my boxing bro back!