first time

Once people began clearing out, Rainbow Dash took Apple Jack upstairs and only left her there for a few minutes while she cleaned up and said goodbye to the remaining guests.
There was no way she was letting Apple Jack drive home in this state.

She came back upstairs into her room to see Apple Jack missing, but her hat still on the bed. She began to freak out but quickly heard the noises of her girlfriend dry heaving and then actually vomiting in the En suit  toilet.
"Hey AJ? You okay?" She hid partially behind the door as she watched the girl dry heave again, but nothing came out.
"Come here darlin'." Apple Jack pat the floor behind her.

Once Rainbow Dash was situated on the floor behind her, Apple Jack lay back on her side, into her arms, as she burried her head into Rainbow Dashes neck.
"It felt good to kiss you in front of everyone." Apple Jack slurred and Rainbow Dash smiled slightly.
"You know that still doesn't mean we can do it regularly? Right?"
"Why not." Apple Jack whinged
"Because that was just a dare and that's how they'll take it."
Apple Jack stubbornly disagreed with a "mm mm" leaving her before she hurled herself forewarn to vomit into the toilet bowl.
"How romantic." Rainbow Dash giggled as she took a couple of photos of her girlfriend hugging the toilet bowl, sending them to her to see in the morning with a following text.
"Through sickness and in health?"

An hour or so later and Apple Jack had nothing else to throw up. Rainbow Dash brought a bucket to bed with them, placing it on the side Apple Jack was laying on and they drifted to sleep.

The next morning Apple Jack woke up to the smell of breakfast coming from downstairs. She sat up slowly and adjusted to her surroundings. Her head thumped and she sat on the edge of the bed. On the night stand there was a glass of water and some paracetamol
'I'll give you nurofen once you have something in your stomach' was written on a note in Rainbows hand writing.

Apple Jack took the pills and trudged her way downstairs, where Rainbow Dash was cooking up a storm.
"Hey AJ." Rainbow Dash hurried over to her planting a soft kiss on her lips and humming. "How are you feeling?"
"Oh just delightful, thanks Rainbow Dash." She said wittily but smiled so her girlfriend knew she was only joking.

"Well I've made a bunch- eggs, bacon, pancakes, waffles and I've just chucked some toast on-"
"I'll just take to toast please. I don't think I could stomach anything else." Apple Jack sat at the dining room table and rested her head in her hands.
"You can freeze the pancakes and waffles for another time you know? So they don't expire so fast." Apple Jack wanted to show Rainbow Dash she appreciated her efforts.
"Yeah thanks." She pulled the toast out of the popped toaster and placed it on a plate. "What do you want on it?"
"Just butter will do thanks sugar cube."

She brought the plate over to Apple Jack along with some more water.
"If you can keep that down I'll give you some nurofen."

Apple Jack ate slowly and managed to keep the food down for about an hour before Rainbow Dash gave her the nurofen.
She was sat on the couch watching whatever crap was on the television before she tried getting up
"Woah woah woah woah- what do you think you're doing?" Rainbow Dash put her back down on the couch.
"I'm grabbing my phone." She rolled her eyes as if it were obvious.
"Stay there, I'll be right back."

And right back she was. It was when she came downstairs she noticed Apple Jack wasn't wearing her hat. Cute cute cute.
"Here." She handed the girl her phone. "I'm going for a shower wanna join?" Rainbow Dash said jokingly but it came out as a serious question. Was this too quick? They've been dating for 2 months?
"Sure. I do need a shower. I feel gross and I don't think I can do it by myself. I feel quite lightheaded."
Rainbow Dashes heart skipped a beat as she helped Apple Jack up the stairs.

They entered the bathroom and Apple Jack sat on the toilet lid while Rainbow Dash turned the shower on.
"How's that?" She asked in reference to the water temperature.
Apple Jack reached her hand behind the shower curtain and nodded "she's right."

Apple Jack stood up and looked Rainbow Dash in the eyes as she took her top off, leaving her in her sports bra. Rainbow Dash followed, but she wasn't wearing anything beneath.
She cautiously placed her hands on Apple Jacks hips and trailed upwards to the hem of her bra.
"M-May I?" Rainbow Dash stuttered nervously. And Apple Jack nodded in approval. The cowgirl raised her arms and the remaining bit of fabric on her upper body was removed.
Rainbow Dash was just as bad as a man. She couldn't keep her eyes off of her girlfriend.
"Far out you look good." Rainbow Dash complimented as she once again placed her hands on Apple Jacks hips, this time, moving her hands down to her ass to bing her closer for a kiss.

Apple Jack continued the kiss by pulling down Rainbow Dashes teasingly short shorts off.

They pulled themselves apart both knowing that this will get too heated if they let into their desires.
They were both crazy about each other but neither had the guts to bring up the topic. 2 months seemed too soon but both of them were ready for more.