Beach

Apple Jack enjoyed her chores on the farm, really. But she was missing Rainbow Dash. She craved her company. She huffed around picking apples and bringing them inside the barn. Big Mac even offered to keep her company, seeing how distressed she was but she only blew him off.

She got over it after a while and went to feed the pigs. She was humming a tune to herself and throwing a stick for Winona to fetch and retrieve when the sound of a delivery truck made its way through the yards. Apple Jack rolled her eyes, finished up the pigs and went out the back to go water the other crops. She heard voices faintly mingling. One of them was definitely Granny Smith because soon enough she was yelling
"Apple Jack!!"
She quickly went over to her granny to be of assistance but as she turned the corner of the barn, she saw Rainbow Dash in a pair of board shorts and a bikini top.

"What is it Granny?"
"How many of your chores have yuh done?"
"I've done some trees, the pigs, played with Winona and was just watering the fields. I don't really have anything else. Why's this?"
"You can go to the beach with your friends."
"Granny are you sure?" Apple Jack only wanted to sound like a saint. She really hoped she could go.
"Yes yes! Enjoy being a youngin while it lasts."

Apple Jack pulled Rainbow Dash inside the house and upstairs with her, shutting the door behind her.
"Hey you~" Rainbow Dash spoke seductively, softly pushing Apple Jack against the back of the door. "You know.." she was so close to the blonde girls lips, it was painful. "You're really hot when you do your chores." She barely finished the sentence before kissing Apple Jack. She obliged and opened her mouth. Her hand traveled from the small of Rainbows back, to her ass, pulling her closer.
"You look good in your swimmin' trunks" Apple Jack kissed harder. "Too good." She bit Rainbow Dashes lower lip softly and slowed down the kiss so it became more intimate and meaningful.

Rainbow Dash pulled away from the kiss and rest her forehead agains Apple Jacks.
"I love you." Her eyes widened and a hand slapped over her mouth.
Apple Jack stood watching Rainbow Dash have an internal freak out. She grabbed her girlfriend's hands and steadied her giddy reaction.
"I love you too Rainbow Dash." She said softly and pulled the sporty girl into a hug.

She felt the girl sigh in relief and physically relaxed.
Apple Jack didn't pull away because she didn't want Rainbow Dash to over think this. She waited for her to pull away before resting a soft kiss on her forehead and pulling out her bikini. She quickly changed into it, Rainbow Dash faced away and turned around when Apple Jack pulled up a pair of short denim shorts and pulled on a flannel on top.

"You look great AJ."
Rainbow Dash kissed her and breathed deeply through her nose, almost as if she couldn't get enough of it.
"You look stunnin' Rainbow." She tapped her ass before opening her bedroom door and heading downstairs.

Her girlfriend followed quickly behind and unlocked her Ute.
"We've also gotta pick up Rarity."
Apple Jack groaned
"She's gonna whinge about ma music the whole way."
"Well let her play her music on the way there, so you can play yours on the way back? How's that sound?" Rainbow Dash brought her shoulders up to her ears in case Apple Jack didn't like that idea.
"Fine." She crossed her arms and looked away.
"Hey hey hey. Don't do that. Don't get all stroppy with me." Rainbow picked up the aux cord. "You can still play your music until we get there?" She tried to make light of the situation as Apple Jack agreed. Rainbow Dash steadily pulled out of sweet Apple acres and began driving the long way to Rarity's boutique. She placed her right hand on Apple Jacks thigh and the girl felt herself get butterflies.

They soon enough pulled into Rarity's place and honked to let the girl know they were there.
"Please Rainbow Dash!" Rarity started the second she was in her car "don't let her play this monstrosity of a music genre!"
Rainbow Dash looked at Apple Jack who just rolled her eyes.
"You heard the lady." Rainbow Dash smirked and Apple Jack turned off her music.
"Do yuh want the cord Rarity?" She asked watching Rainbow Dash reverse back onto the streets.
"That'd be lovely actually thanks darling." She grabbed the cord and instantly started playing her even more unbearable music.

That was the longest 10 minute drive to the beach ever.

All three girls piled out the car and met their friends on the sand.
"Hey guys!" Rainbow Dash jogged over to pinkie pie who was blowing up beachballs.
"Rainbow! Oh goodie! Wanna go in the water with me?" She pinged with excitement, so how could she say no.
"Of course! AJ? Rarity? Either of you coming?"
"You're funny darling." Rarity spoke as she lay her towel down on the sand.
"Yeah I'll come." Apple Jack took off her clothes, and they all kicked off their shoes.
"Last one completely in is a rotten egg!" Rainbow Dash sprinted, pinkie pie and apple jack not far behind.
"Hey! Thats no fair!" Apple Jack called out as she watched her girlfriend dive into shallow water, just to prove her win.
As she rose to the surface, she watched pinkie pie trip and face plant into the water.
Apple Jack only stood with the water up to her knees.
"Get in AJ! It's warm!" She splashed slightly and Apple Jack caved.