Spring cleaning

In Pinkies car on the way home, Rainbow Dash got a call from the lady who wanted them for the cruise.
"Shut up everyone!" Rainbow Dash hushed "the lady who wants us for the cruise is calling."
She cleared her throat before answering
"Hello, Rainbooms, Rainbow Dash speaking."
...
"Uh huh."
..
"Could you give me a second for that one?"
..
"Yeah, sure."
Rainbow Dash put herself on mute and turned to speak terms and conditions
"So she said she'd pay full expenses for us to stay on the cruise for the week, she only expects us to play each evening, and she's wondering how much we want per song? I was thinking either 30 or 60-"
"Sixty. Please Rainbow Dash. They're paying for our talent."
"Okay!"
She unmuted and stated her price and the lady seemed more than happy with it.
"Easy. So when would you like us?"
..
....
...
"Yup, that's no problem. And the time? 10am? No worries. Pleasure talking to you!"

Rainbow Dash hung up the phone and almost everyone stared at her with anticipation.
"So?" Rarity asked losing her patience
"Sooo they want us May 14th to discuss terms and conditions before they give us a date. She was happy with $60 a song."
"Well hey now, that's fantastic Rainbow!" Apple Jack encouraged
"Well of course it is darling!" Rarity clapped as they pulled into twilights home.
"Thanks for the ride Pinkie. See you guys next time I'm looking at you." She shot finger guns and fake laughed. She was really bad at goodbyes.

Now that there was one more vacant seat, Rainbow Dash hopped off of Apple Jacks lap and sat on her own, stretching. The next stop was the boutique where once she was inside, sweetie bell was just dropped off by Big Mac. She waved thank you as her little sister came inside.

Pinkie pies next stop was Fluttershy cottage, followed by sweet apple acres and finally rainbow Dashes residence.
"Thanks a lot pinkie. You've got now idea how much easier it was to carpool than to all come in seperate cars. You're a champ."
"Thanks Rainbow Dash! I'll see you soon!" She waved as Rainbow Dash walked inside before leaving when she was safely inside the house.

Rainbow Dash changed out of her day clothes and into her jogging clothes..
She pulled out her phone
RD: hey AJ, I'm about to run down to the beach, you wanna come?

AJ: we both know I'm just gonna slow you down Dash. Plus, seeing how excited you got today over that gig, I'm starting to clear out the shed

RD: I'll be there soon

It was the early hours of the morning. 6-ish? They'd been at the carnival all night.
She chucked on her sneakers and ran down to sweet apple acres. She let herself into the barn and found Apple Jack moving all of the storage out.
"What are you gonna do with all this?" Rainbow Dash asked
"Well I'm thinkin it'll just pile up in one of the corners after we sweet all the hay. That stuff gets everywhere."

They began walking inside the shed and Apple Jack pressed a soft kiss against Rainbow Dashes lips.
"I can't get over you on those rides! I mean, you were the one who said we should go on them!" Apple Jack laughed, slapping her knee, holding her tummy and smiling at Rainbow Dashes fake annoyed face.
"I don't know what you mean." She shrugged and Apple Jack giggled.
"It's okay sugar cube." Apple Jack pulled her in for a hug. "You don't always have to be brave."
She felt Rainbow release some of the tension, relaxing her body in Apple Jacks embrace.
"Thanks AJ." She released a long breath.

Rainbow Dash initiated a small kiss before trying to carry out one of the barrels. To her surprise, she couldn't lift it.
"What's in this?!" She sounded offended and Apple Jack came over to lift up two at a time.
"I don't even know." She put them outside and came back in with a broom. "I'll move everything and you sweep? Sound fair?" Apple Jack stated and Rainbow Dash nodded. "Okay.. start with all those cobwebs and work your way down. Don't make things harder for yourself."

She huffed and jumped to even reach that high.
"AJ, can we please put on some music. My music! I need to fly up there!" She pointed at the highest point of the barn and Apple Jack rolled her eyes.

She went into her room to grab a blue tooth speaker and began playing rainbows music. Soon enough she ponied up and she managed to fly all the way up to the ceiling. She scrubbed and scrubbed before she moved down to the walls and support beams.
"Rainbow! Can yuh come down for a second!" Apple Jack called and Rainbow Dash followed, landing her two feet on the ground.
"What's the matter!?" She yelled over the music and Apple Jack pulled her in for a kiss.
Rainbow Dash hummed and her wings started flapping when Apple Jacks hands trailed all over her body.
"Huh." Apple Jack pulled away with a shit eating grin on her face. "Good to know that happens when you're wound up." She sniggered and playfully ran her hand along one of rainbows flapping wings. The girl just stared at her with a smile on her face.

"You shouldn't get too cocky." Rainbow Dash smirked
"Oh yeah? And why's that now sugar cube?"
Whenever Apple Jack spoke down to her, she always got nervous. This time it really showed as her wings flapped even faster. "Awe Dashie... did yuh like that?"
This wasn't even fair. Her wings flapped in a small motion frantically.

She felt her whole face heat up as she turned off the music. Her red face calmed down as she could better keep her composure as her pony features disappeared.
"I don't know what you mean Apple Jack." The sun was about to rise, the golden rays let themselves in the barn door, illuminating Apple Jacks freckles and sun kissed skin.