Hueningkai's POV | 4

*Hueningkai's POV*

Sunoo pushed me playfully. "Did you see the way he looked at you??" He whispered dramatically.

"Who, Mr. Kang?!" I whispered back.

"Yeah!" He replied.

"No, did you see the way Mr. Park was looking at you?" I asked.

"Of course I did." He scoffed. "Can't miss something like that, hahah."

"Mr. Kang was just being friendly. It's not that big of a deal."

"Yeah right." He giggled.

"I actually saw him last night..." I added, my face beginning to burn.

"Why are you blush— oh my god." He said with a smug expression.

"Oh my god, no! What's wrong with you!"

"Where'd you guys go last night? His place?" He joked.

"Sunoo, I just happened to run into him at the library." I smiled.

"Aww that's cute." He said. "How long were you there for?"

"...almost two hours, why?" I questioned.

"Two hours, and y'all didn't make out?"

"Sunoo! You're being a distraction again!" I chuckled.

"What! I think you have a chance, you know. Ask him out."

"Ask him out?!"

Everyone turned to my direction.

"Shhh!" Hushed Sunoo.

"He's literally the CEO of the company. He's wayyyy outta my league! He's also extremely handsome!" I whispered.

"I don't like to compare, butttt..." he flicked his wrist. "I think you're better looking than Mr. Kang."

"Yeah, thanks." I said sarcastically. "I'll be right back, I'm heading to the restroom." I got up and started walking to the doors.

"I'm being serious by the way!" He added before I waved my hand at him and exited.

Sunoo is definitely... something. He seems like he'd make a good friend though. Thanks to him, I don't feel so left out at work anymore. That was all my fault though for not going up and talking to people, but he's given me quite the boost, hahah.

In the halls, there were people scattered all around. Not many though. Some on the phone, some drinking coffee, and some just simply enjoying the view outside... and I liked the silence of not being in an area bustling with people and noise. I smiled at each one of them before walking into the restrooms. As I walked through the doorway , I made one last kind gesture to the older man behind me, looked down for two seconds, and—

"Agh—"

Oh my fucking god I walked into him again.

"Oh— I'm sorry! Please forgive me, Mr. Kang."

"Someone just doesn't pay attention, huh?" He said lightly. "It's okay, it's not the end of the world. You just walked into me, that's all." He smiled, looking up at me. "You're just... clumsy, I guess."

"It won't happen again, Mr. Kang, and again, my apologies."

He looked into the mirror and I followed his gaze.

"You're good looking, you know." He said.

"Thank you. So are you." I smiled.

"No, like you're really hot." He said quietly, staring up at me for a good 3 seconds.