Taehyun's POV | 10

*Taehyun's POV*

*the next day, at the office*

So, I've been thinking... about Hueningkai... a lot.

Oh, speak of the devil.

I spotted the beauty on his way to the Software Development Centre, so I swiftly followed, with the goal of stopping him and pulling him into a corner to talk.

"Psst! Huening!" I whisper shouted as I picked up the pace.

Then suddenly, outta fucking nowhere, this other motherfucker intercepted and cut me off, stopping me in my tracks.

"Hello Mr. Kang." He said calmly, bowing to me.

And in quick attempts to pull myself together, I gave him a head bow back and greeted him, finger combing my hair and straightening out the loose wrinkles in my suit.

"What do you think about this?" The man asked, turning his computer toward me.

I can't believe I have to be professional.

"Well, from what I'm seeing, this advertisement approach won't work for a number of reasons. I'll schedule a meeting soon with the rest of the team. And I'm going to need you all to work with the engineering and design team, because it doesn't even look like you all are working at the same place." I told him sternly.

"Yes, Mr. Kang." He replied.

"I'll see you." I said back, bowing slightly, turning back around, and heading back to my own office.

(We're working on the new Google Pixel.)

"Ugh!" I groaned as I stepped in and closed the doors behind me.

"What's wrong?" Sunghoon asked with a sigh.

"Man, you shoulda walked out with me so you could handle that guy."

"What guy?" He questioned.

"The guy who got in the way when I was trying to get to Kai."

"Don't blame it on me." He responded, sounding bothered. "It's literally my job to go and follow you around, but you're the one who told me to sit my ass back down, so that's exactly what I did. Cry about it."

"I could put you out of a job in the next two seconds, don't play with me." I warned, walking over and plopping my body on the couch adjacent to where he was sitting.

"Yeah, yeah, you've been saying that for the past 3 years." He sighed.

"I know... I wouldn't do that. I'd miss you too much." I said, getting up again and heading to the door.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"I'm just peeking outside."

"You look crazy, get back in here."

"No, I need to talk to him."

"About what?" He turned to face me from the couch.

"You know, to let him know... that uhhh... what we did was a one time thing, and that we have to keep things friendly between each other."

"Man, you sound like a high schooler. This isn't the shit you say when you're a full grown adult, hahah." He laughed.

"No, but you know what I mean... I can't fucking date him!"