Taehyun/Hueningkai's POV | 12

*Taehyun's POV*

Once Hueningkai was out of sight, I took a few deep breaths, straightened out my clothing, and fluffed my hair a bit before exiting the break room. I reached in my pocket to retrieve my phone, and was met with a text from Hueningkai reading, "let's go out again."

Are you fucking kidding me. Is it even worth trying to avoid starting a relationship with him? It's like no matter what I do, I can't seem to avoid him. Not that I want to avoid him, but I'm worried for my reputation as the CEO. What'll happen if I get caught?

I should start seeing other women. Not to "distract myself" from Kai, but to... well. Ugh, it sounds horrible to say I'm going to use women as a distraction, but it would genuinely be nice to build a romantic relationship with someone other than Hueningkai...

I looked back down at my phone and saw a little message bubble, so I waited for his next text.

Kai 🤨:
Hurry up and say something
That wasn't a question

Me:
Kai.

Kai 🤨:
Taehyun please
Tomorrow night, let's have fun

Me:
You just wanna get in my pants again
Not that I didn't like it..

Kai 🤨:
No we don't have to do that. Let's just hang out😽
Outside somewhere

Me:
Meet me at my car after work

Hueningkai's POV:

This man. Always saying the most confusing things. I swear, I don't wanna hand out just to have sex with him. I'm not craaaazy.

Once I got back into my designated room. Sunni greeted me with a shining smile and a cute little wave. When he smiles, his cheekbones go so far up, and he has the most adorable eye smiles, and perfect aegyosals.

"Hey Sunoo!" I said enthusiastically.

"Hi! Where were you?" He asked, fixing his hair in the reflection of his computer. "Ooh wait! Can I guess?" He whispered.

"Sure?" I replied confused, as I got seated beside him.

Sunoo motioned with his hand for me to move my head closer to his, and he cupped his hands around his mouth.

"Firstly, fix your pants." He whispered. "Were you wiiiiith... Mr. Kang Taehyun?" He then pulled away with a little cheeky smile on his face, and got back to work.

Wait, fix my pants? I looked down at my lap and saw that my fly was open. Shit.

WAIT, HE KNEW?

"Was it fun?" He asked quietly.

"Man, get to work and stop messing around." I chuckled.

"Oh yeah, sure. I'll stop messing around when you stop messing around with T—"

"—HAH HAH!" I cut him off real fast with a laugh, trying to cover up what he was about to say.

***

After about 20 more minutes of us working in silence at our desks, I took a deep breath, and rolled my chair right next to him, causing his chair to move too.

I had waited for everyone to leave the room before opening my mouth to start this conversation. It's lunch time, but I typically eat here with Sunoo.

"Hey, okay I have a great idea." I started. "Let's go on a double date tomorrow night. Hear me out. I'm going out with Taehyun that night, and I'll tell him to bring Sunghoon too. You and I can ride together on the way to wherever we're going."

"Oh my god, that's a great idea!" He exclaimed. "Where are we going?"

"I was thinking we could just walk around the city, maybe go somewhere to eat, not like an expensive restaurant. I mean we can find an auntie's food stand and get some good food from there." I shared.

"Oooh. Then we could watch the city from above, and stargaze!" He added.

"Someone's excited." I laughed.

*after work, outside in the back parking lot, at Taehyun's car*

"What did you need to talk to me about?" I paused. "You don't wanna go?"

"That's not what I said." He replied.

"So...?" I looked down at him and raised a brow.

"Here, get in." He opened the passenger door for me, and I reluctantly sat down on the tan leather seat.

"Where do you wanna go tomorrow night?" He asked, trying to avoid eye contact with me.

"I see that smile." I teased, turning his head by his chin to face me. "Hm. Silver suits you."

"I'm not smiling." He said sternly as I watched his cheekbones rise even higher.

"Where do you wanna go tomorrow night, Mr. Kang?" I questioned.

"Anywhere." He answered. "...as long as we're not kissing." He added.

"Hey! What's wrong with my kissing! I think I'm a great kisser!" I acted offended.

He only laughed.

"Nah," I continued, "I promise, it'll be super chill. You should bring Sunghoon along too."

Trynna help a friend out right now.

"Alright." He agreed with a slight smirk.

"Good." I said calmly. "Then meet me at Hangang Park at 17:30." I smiled at him.

"17:30 it is." He said back to me.

I opened the passenger door and slowly exited the car. The night was quiet. It was still. The only noises outside were the being made by our voices and movements.

"Kai?" He called out quietly.

"Yeah cutie?" I replied back.

"Thank you."

"I'll see you there tomorrow." I said with a relaxed voice in response to him.

(THERE'LL BE NO MORE SORROW I'LL SEE YOU THERE TOMORROW!!!! MINISODE 3: TOMORROW AOTY!!!!)