Hueningkai/Taehyun's POV | 11

*Hueningkai's POV*

"Make me." Taehyun huffed.

"Alright, you said it, not me." I rasped.

I pushed his shorter body even closer to the counter behind him and pressed my crotch against the front of his body.

"Tell me." I demanded, tightening his tie and pulling him toward me by his neck.

"Kai—" he choked as he grabbed my wrist.

"What?" I asked with a smirk.

"Huening...kai..." he struggled to speak.

"I'll let go of you when you tell me what was such a secret that you had to lock us in here. Don't think I didn't notice the cameras turned off either."

"Fine. I *gasp* I like you..." he squeezed out. "But not in the high school way... if that makes sense."

...That's it? That's all he wanted to say?...

I finally released him from my grip and looked at him with a grin, slightly chuckling. "Tell me something I don't know."

He looked at me with furrowed brows as he massaged his neck and caught his breath. "Well that hurt like a bitch. The fuck are you in to?" He questioned. He then whispered under his breath, "kinky."

"What am I in to? I mean, I'm hoping to get inside you again. Other than that, I could show you." I replied to him, running my finger down his chest. "I'm into a lot of things." I told him, beginning to undo his pants while maintaining eye contact. "You know." I continued. "Stuff." I smirked. "A lot of stuff."

My hands fidgeted with the button on his pants before opening up the zipper, revealing a pair of sleek black briefs.

Taehyun tried to subtly move his hips closer to mine, a way his clothed dick would be able to grind on mine. I finally removed his tie and instructed him to put his hands together behind his back.

"Why?" He whined.

"Kang." I said deeply. He finally obliged and allowed me to reach behind him and tue his wrists together.

"Pretty submissive for the big boss, huh?" I teased.

He scoffed. "Oh please... Huening..."

"What?" I asked, pushing myself on to him with a bit more force."

"I can't have feelings for you... that's what I wanted to say.  Do you know how bad that would look for me?" He questioned. "I'd get ripped to shreds by everyone I know. I'm not even sure if I really like men, or if it's just you."

"Why does it matter what anyone else thinks? Also, you like dick, so you're gay." I responded.

"The company, Kai."

"Nobody has to know." I growled, rubbing tiny circles onto the sticky wet spot on his briefs. "Don't be obvious, and nobody will find out."

"Kai..." he groaned.

"Keep quiet, could you?" I demanded. I then used one hand to pull his briefs down, exposing his stunning erect cock.

"Hueningkai... please..." he moaned quietly.

"Please what? Imma make you change your mind."

"No! We can't— mwh~"

*Taehyun's POV*

Hueningkai pressed his lips, forcefully onto mine, casing me to completely lose track of what I wanted to say. He's like a drug... so addicting.

W-what was I trying to tell him?