Hueningkai's POV | 6

*Hueningkai's POV*

The restaurant was beautiful. Glass chandeliers on the ceilings, marble floors, gold accents everywhere... everything was chic, fancy, flawless, clean, and expensive. Kind of like Taehyun.

Exactly like him, actually.

"Mr. Kang?" The waitress came over. She was a beautiful woman. Not that it matters, but she reminded me of my mom when she was younger.

Seems like Taehyun had already made a reservation for us.

She signaled for us to follow her, and we arrived at one of those fancy rooms with privacy doors. Wow. I wonder how much this was.

The room was small, and tha table only had two seats on each side. Other rooms had more, but there are just two of us, so.

"Ring the bell when you decide what you'd like to have for your meal." The waitress smiled, before turning around and walking away.

He got in first, then me, and I closed the door behind me.

"How much did this cost, Taehyun?" I asked.

"Don't worry about it." He shrugged. "What do you wanna eat?"

"I don't know yet." I replied.

"You can try anything you want on the menu." He told me.

"Okay." I replied.

"Man, loosen up." He chuckled slightly, rolling back his sleeves.

I'm doing my best. This was supposed to be a hang out, not a full on date.

"I'll start with a water." I said.

"A water? Really? Because it's free? Try this." He reached over and pointed at this drink on the menu. "It's a frozen margarita. They have different kinds."

"Oh okay." I said quietly.

"I've tried the strawberry lemonade one, but that's all. I don't come here often anymore, since I have nobody to go with."

"What about Mr. Park?" I questioned.

"He's sick of this place, hahah. Plus, he actually has a life outside of work."

"Oh." I mumbled.

"So could you at least pretend that you're enjoying this? For my own sake? I'm not your CEO right now, I'm your friend, Taehyun."

Aw.

"Sorry, it's just my first time being taken to an expensive restaurant. I am enjoying this! I'm just trying to get used to it."

"I understand. Have you decided on anything to eat yet?"

"No, not yet." I replied, flipping through the menu. "Have you?"

"Mm-mm." He shook his head. "Don't worry about the prices, I gotchu."

"Alright, Mr. Money." I chuckled.

He smirked softly, looking back down at his menu. "I'm ready to order." He said after some time. "Are you?"

"Yeah."

He rang the waitress, she came in, and we ordered.

*after the food arrives*

"Here." Taehyun said, using his chopsticks to pass me food off of his very own plate. "I want you to try this."

"Oh— okay." I looked up at him and smirked. "Might as well just ask me to be your boyfriend at this point, hahah." I joked.

"Do you wanna be my boyfriend?" He asked.