Taehyun's POV | 7

"What do you say we rewrite that chapter tonight, hm?" He leant down, so my his was just inches away from mine. "Let's reverse the roles." He said.

"What?" I asked.

"Taehyun."

"Hm?"

"I'm not dumb. Don't think I didn't notice." He said in a tone that almost scared me. "I'd be more than happy to continue playing along with you." He smiled. "Are you still a virgin?" He asked.

"No..."

"Good. Then this should be easy.

"What do you want me to do then?" I asked, trying not to smile. I tried to seem as calm as possible.

"Get on the floor." He demanded.

"You really wanna fuck your boss?" I sneered.

"Nothing wrong with that." He said in a deep whisper.

I sighed and removed my pants and boxers. "What are you gonna do, eat my ass?" I asked with an attitude.

"Sure, if that's what you want. But first..."

He met me on the ground and started kissing my neck. As he did that, his fingers trailed their way down into my ass.

"Oh!~" I yelped, as I wasn't prepared for two fingers. "Damn." I hissed. "Kai..."

Why am I feeling needy for him?

"Mwph~" I moaned as he kissed my lips once. When he pulled back, he looked down at me and asked, "Shall we continue?"

I mean, his fingers were already inside of me, but hell yes.

Instead of giving him a verbal response, I pulled him back down by his neck and pressed my lips against his once more.

"Alright." He growled, getting up and moving down to my ass. "Open up."

"Hold on, I've never gotten my ass ea—"

"It's okay." He cut me off. "There's a first time for everything." He lifted and spread my legs a way it wound make it easier for his mouth to reach my... hole...

"Hueningkai, isn't this~... owh shittt that feels weird...but also really good~..." I said in a very breathy moan. "Damn, *huff* what the fuck~" I moaned.

His tongue was oddly long, and it was warm and wet. It felt good.

"Kai—" I said, trying to get up.

"I'm done when I say I'm done. Lie back down."

Ay yo, what? I mean... whatever you say, hehe...

As his tongue went on a little journey in my shithole, he grabbed hold of my cock and started touching it gently. He wasn't fully stroking it, he was more so just running his fingers up and down my member.

What if I fart—

Anyway.

He came up for air and just stared me in the eyes for a few long ass seconds.