Taehyun's POV | 8

*Taehyun's POV*

"You ready?" I heard him growl behind me.

"Yeah Kai, I'm ready." I spoke with my face turned to the side, as my head was literally stuck on the floor.

I felt his cock slap the top of my ass before it finally pressed into me.

Here I am, completely helpless. Exactly how he wanted me.

"We'll take it easy for our first time, alright?"

"Mhm." I hummed, unable to talk properly because of how squished my face was.

He grabbed the shirt that was tied to my wrists and pulled me up, pulling my shoulders up and stretching my chest in the process.

Ow.

"Ah~... that hurts Kai, put me down..."

"You'll be fine." He grunted as he pushed in hard. In and out he moved through my smaller body. He's... really strong. I like that in a man— IN A WOMAN.

I'm not— I'm a little gay.

"Hueningkai!" I yelled a bit louder. "Please! It hurts! Who the fuck gets held in this position?!"

"You'll get used to it. Now stop being a *ugh* bitch and just shut up."

I feel like my chest is being ripped apart.

"Mmmmgghh..." I groaned, my body still unsure about whether or not it liked what was going on. I've never been fucked in the ass before, so it's a bit uncomfortable, but I like it.

And the way he's holding me up like this? My body doesn't know how to feel. My mind doesn't know how to feel, let me correct myself.

It hurts a lot, but I'm into that kind of stuff.

I never said that.

You never heard me say that.

"Mmh~" Kai moaned passionately as he penetrated through my ass slowly.

I'm... enjoying... it...?

"Mmh... mmh... mmh..." I moaned each time he thrusted inward.

"Ugh... Taehyun~... I thought you said you weren't *hiss* a virgin~" he moaned. "It's tight as fuck."

My shoulders feel like they're about to get ripped out right now. It hurts.

"Let me go... please..." I whined again.

I guess this takes more practice to get used to.

He stopped abruptly and untied my wrists , freeing my arms and letting my body rest in the floor.

"...are you good?..."

"Much better, now that you're not ripping apart my fucking body." I said a little harshly, while arching my back again, sticking my ass up further than it was before. I reached back to find his cock..

Oh— almost got it. There we g— HOLY FUCK THIS WHOLE THING WAS INSIDE ME?

Ain't no way.

I did my best to stick it onto my own ass, but as expected, it was tight as hell and I needed assistance.

"Do you want it all the way in? It wasn't fully in before."

HUH? HOW BIG—

"So you're telling me you were depriving me of the full amount? Not allowing me to take it all, huh? What?" I scoffed. "You think I'm weak?"

"Alright Mr. Kang. Mr. CEO, let's see whether or not you can handle it."

"Yeahhh~" I moaned softly. "I can take it all~"