Huenkngkai/Taehyun's POV | 13

*Hueningkai's POV*

Thanks to the help of my friends and family, I was able to finally make this new apartment feel like home with new appliances, decorations, and furniture. I can finally have people over without feeling like we're chilling in the fucking backrooms.

Sunoo called me about 3 minutes ago, and when he called, I suggested bringing one more couple, and he was fine with that. He also told me he was nearby, and that he'd be here in about 7 minutes.

Well, 4 minutes now.

I'm not really sure what to wear tonight. Something casual, for sure, but also something stylish.

Oh!

White tee, grey zip up hoodie, navy blue varsity jacket, your casual wide leg faded jeans, and sneakers.

*ding-dong!*

Oh, Sunoo must be here!

I walked down the hall and opened the door, immediately catching a whiff of his floral perfume. He was dressed in black wide leg pants, a white tank top, and an oversized beige knitted sweater on top, with matching chunky sandals.

"Hey Huening!" He gave me a hug and took off his shoes at the door. "So is Taehyun bringing Sunghoon?" He asked with glistening eyes.

"I mean, I told him to bring Sunghoon, and he didn't say no."

"Oh my god! Okay, okay." He got really excited. "Wait, you should get Taehyun flowers!" He suggested, sitting down on the couch in the living room.

"Flowers? Seriously?" I scoffed, walking to the kitchen to get him a fresh cold glass of water. "I don't think he'd like that." I laughed, coming back and setting it down in the table in front of him.

"Okay, and?" He raised a brow. "We'll stop and get him some on the way!"

"Okay Sunoo, whatever you say."

I mean, flowers wouldn't hurt, right? Who knows how he'd react.

Hah. Not me!

*Taehyun's POV*

*in Sunghoon's living room*

"Why would he ask to go out?" I asked Sunghoon. "Do you think he has other intentions?"

"Probably not... 'cause why would he invite me if he wanted to get it on with you?" He paused. "Wait a minute... we're gonna split up at some point for sure. Can't help you there. He has a whole plan."

"Ugh!" I sunk down into his couch, my face growing hot with embarrassment.

"Somebody has a crush." He teased.

"Yeah, and I'm not the only one." I glared at him. "Your little princess is probably gonna be there too."

"I hope so." He replied calmly. "Sunoo seems like a great guy."

"Should we bring something?" He asked, walking downstairs to put his shoes on as I followed.

"What do you mean?" I questioned. "Like—"

"—like flowers?" He turned at me with bright eyes. I've never seen him with that facial expression.

"Flowers? Seriously?" I scoffed.

(Yes, that was on purpose.)

"Look. This isn't some kind of date, Hoon. Let's be realistic."

"Maybe that's what he intended for it to be. Have you ever thought about that?" He replied. "Oh wait. Straight, rich  men don't think." He added sarcastically.