Jake's health improved because of Myra

Brett: sir ,when I showed her photo to some native people they became scared.
Also some of them told me that don't try to enter that house.
Jake: which house??
Brett: I don't know properly. then saw a very big mansion there, but it seemed as if no one had been there for a long time.
Jake: But what is Myra's relation with that mansion, and why did people get scared after seeing her photo??
At that time they heard a loud noise from Myra's room. Both of them ran towards the room and saw that Myra was playing with a doll, a unicorn doll and some other toys were scatter on the floor.
Jake: Myra are you okay??what is going on
Myra scared after seeing them n said
Myra: Sorry Uncle J, I...I just saw this box on top of the wardrobe and stood on this chair and tried to bring it down, because this box looked so cute, but at that time I fell off the chair.
Jake : Are you hurt? Show me
Myra: no uncle, I'm fine
Jake: are you sure??
Myra: yes uncle, but I loved this doll. Uncle, can I play with this??
Jake: okay,but next time if you want something then plz let me know, don't try to do that yourself. Got it??
Myra: okay,n I'm sorry for bothering you
Jake: it's okay,now you play here i'll be back after sometime.
Jake was about to stand but suddenly Myra hugged him.
Myra: thank you for everything.
Jake hugged her back with full of love as his life depends on Myra only. After some time he backed away n said
Jake: okay miss drama queen now let me go.
Myra: I'm not drama queen ,I'm cute okay??
Jake chuckled n go to the living room.
Brett: sir
Jake: Brett plz don't call me Sir,I've told you thousand times not to call me Sir. You're like my brother.
Brett: but sir..
Jake: call me J.
Brett:okay sir,I mean J.
Brett: but J I'm kinda happy for you today.
Jake: why so??
Brett: because I'm seeing you smiling after a long time, once again you're caring for someone, I must say there is something about Myra.
Jake: nothing like that Brett, but..
Brett: but??
Jake: If I had my Amy, she would have been as big as Myra.
Brett:(thinking) oh God is he remembering something??
Then said to him
Brett: what you just said??
Jake: ahhh..I'm sorry My Amy was younger than her.
Brett: that's what I thought
Jake: yeah,but should I ask her about that house??
Brett: no just wait for 2/3 days,let me find out the whole thing.
Jake: okay,till then she will stay with me.
Brett: You're probably enjoying her company??I'm I right J?
Jake: may be
Brett: okay,now let's go to the office.
Jake: Oh, I forgot to tell you that I won't be going to the office today, probably as long as Myra is here, because you know I can't leave her alone in this whole mansion. She is not that mature. So, I will do my work from here. Brett: Okay so I'm leaving, call me if you need anything. Take care of yourself
Jake: okay, bye.
After this, Brett stopped the car some distance away from the house and talked to someone on call..
Brett: (on call) What do you think??Today after so many years he talked about Amy.
??: I think that girl is the reason for all this.
Brett: I felt the same way, what should we do now??
??: Nothing, we just have to observe for a while to see how much of a difference it is making. Just keep telling me. I will tell you what to do next according to the situation.
Brett: okay.(cut the call)
I'll have to keep an eye on him.