Will Myra be able to convince Jake?

At Josh's bedroom,
Mrs.Toner: You know what?? You're just a useless guy.
Josh: Mom,please. I'm also tired of this drama but we have to pretend. I just hate him Mom. Don't worry I'll destroy him. He'll beg to die in front of us.
Mrs.Toner: May be in your dreams. Because nothing has happened yet. I want to see that guy suffering like his father. I can't stand this drama anymore.
Josh: I'll fulfill your each n every dream Mom. But isn't it weird that Eli didn't come to Jake?? Even it's been more than 2 years since we have left this place. Okay,Let me talk to our boss.
Mrs.Toner: He's not our Boss,got it?? What makes him think that we'll work on his instructions? He still has no idea how dangerous I am. We'll get him out of our way as soon as we're done.
Josh: But Mom, till then we have to obey him. He has the master key.
Mrs.Toner: Okay, Whatever has to be done, do it quickly. Find that Eli first. I want that girl under my feet.
But unbeknownst to them, Brett overheard them n thought,
(:Jake, you are such a gentleman that you don't even realize that the person pretending to be your well-wisher actually doesn't love you at all. I don't know how you'll react when you got to know about these two toxic people. But they're talking about Eli as if she's alive,that means they don't know about Eli. That's good for us, now it's your turn to suffer. But who's the boss they were talking about?? I need to find out about that person.)
Then he left from there.
It's been 4 days n Brett was not leaving a single opportunity to make Jake jealous.
One night at dinner,
Everyone was sitting at the table to eat, then Jake thought.
(: Now you will ask me to feed you because I know you can't eat by your hands.)
Brett: Baby come,let's have some yummy food.
Myra: uncle can you feed me??please.
Jake thought,
(: WHAT?? she asked Brett to feed her.)
Brett: But you're big girl now,you should eat by yourself.
Mrs.Toner: Baby, come. Let me feed you.
Myra didn't even look at her & nodded her head as no.
Myra: Uncle Brett. Please feed...feed me.
Jake: (thought)
(:Now you see, no one will love like Dada. If it was me, you wouldn't have to speak, I would have automatically made you sit on my lap and feed you.)
Brett was watching Jake's every expression and talk to himself,
(: Good job Brett. You're indeed a fine actor. Now look how much I'll make you jealous my idiot friend)
He gestured to Myra and then she said,
Myra: pretty please. Uncle I wanna eat from your hands.
Brett: Okay, let me feed you. Say aaaa.
He was feeding her suddenly Myra said,
Myra: Uncle, let me feed you.
Then she fed Brett with her tiny hands.
But there was someone who was very jealous after seeing all this & it was Jake.
He was getting up and leaving when Mrs. Toner said,
Mrs.Toner: Where are you going after leaving food? You'll also have to take medicine.
Jake: No Mom, I don't feel like eating.
Mrs.Toner: Then how will you take medicine??
Jake: Please Mom. I'll eat if I feel hungry.
Then he left from there.
Mrs.Toner : What happened to him??
Brett: I don't know aunty. You don't worry I'll talk to him.
Then Brett also left with Myra.
Mrs.Toner: Josh, What drama is going on? Just keep your eyes on them.
Josh: Yes,Mom. I also feel that there is something fishy with this girl.
After that both Myra and Brett came into the kitchen and then Myra said,
Myra: You saw, Dada didn't even eat food because of me.
Brett: Nothing is because of you, now go feed him.
Myra: Who?? Me? (Pointing her hands towards herself)
Brett: Yes, who else??
Myra: Have you gone mad or what?? I don't wanna go near that angry tiger.
Brett: You are making fun of your own Dada??
Myra: But he's so angry at me. How can I...
Brett: Shut your mouth and take this, feed him like a good girl.
Myra:Okay.
Myra took the food and went to Jake's room.
Brett: I know baby, only you can fight with that angry tiger. He loves you so much.
At Jake's bedroom,
Jake was in his bedroom. He was sitting alone on his bed and he had a picture in his hand which he was caressing with his hands.
Jake: You broke our family Eli, our perfect family. It was you who said that you wanted a perfect family with me, where it would be me, you and our babies. Then why did you leave me alone? I didn't let anyone else come near me except my family. If you didn't want to be with me then why did you come to me? What did you want, why didn't you think about me even once while leaving?You finished me and I'm so unfortunate that I still don't have the privilege to die. Why can't I get over your memories? Why am I still thinking about you?I had so many dreams about us,but you ended everything in one fell swoop. WHY?? How did you leave me so easily? Why is my past not leaving me? Why am I not able to live freely in my present?Why did I love you so badly that I broke myself?? I...I'm still there, where you left me alone. Who will answer all these questions? Maybe I'm...I'm not worthy of anyone's love. That's why my princess, she's also ignoring me. She's in our house but still I can't feed her,i can't talk to her. Maybe she is angry with me. she should be, I even told her that she can't call me Dada.Today she was feeding Brett with her tiny hands. I couldn't see that. I'm feeling salty right now. That love is mine and she should give that to me. All this is happening because of you, you kept her away from me for so many days. Doesn't she love me anymore?? No..no SHE'S MY BABY. I should talk to her.
Suddenly he heard knocking on the door. He quickly wiped his tears n opened the door slowly. Then he said,
Jake: Why are you here??