Mission: Let's make Jake feel jealous

When he went inside, Jake was lying unconscious under the shower and there were things falling here and there all over the washroom. He ran towards him,called him but he didn't answer, So Brett picked him up and laid on the bed in the bedroom.
Then Mrs.Toner and Josh came and asked,
Mrs.Toner: What happened to him??
Brett: I also don't know aunty. Let me call the doctor first.
After some time the doctor checked him and said,
Dr: He is deeply shocked by something and looking at his eyes it seems that he has cried the whole night due to which he has become unconscious. I told you earlier also that don't let him worry about anything. And why are his clothes so wet?
Brett: We don't know doctor, yesterday when he came to home he was so much angry and closed the door. And this morning I saw him in the washroom in an unconscious state.
Dr: But this is not good for his mental condition.
Then he gave him an injection.
Dr: You keep looking after him, he will regain consciousness in 3/4 hours so you can talk to him after that.
Brett: Okay,Thank you so much uncle.
Dr: Now come with me I want to talk to you.
Then Brett came into the corridor with the doctor.
Dr: Are you giving him all the medicines properly??
Brett: Yes,Uncle. Because he doesn't know about his illness, I always have to make some excuse to feed him.
Dr: But you were telling that after the arrival of that girl, his mental state was improving, so what happened suddenly?
Brett: Even I don't know, now he will tell himself.
Dr: By the way Where's that baby?? I haven't seen her anywhere yet?
Brett: Damn. In all this I forgot about her. She was also hurt.
Dr: Okay, you take care of both of them. I'm leaving now.
Then there was someone who was secretly listening to both of them. That's none other than Josh.
Brett quickly came into the bedroom looking for Myra but she was not there. Mrs.toner was there too so she asked Brett,
Mrs.Toner: What happened to My son?? Why he is still unconscious?
Brett: I don't know aunty, we will know only after he regains consciousness. By the way have you seen Myra anywhere? She was hurt and hasn't eaten anything.
Mrs.Toner: Let me find her.
Brett: No aunty, you stay here with Jake. I'll go n find her. Maybe she's scared after seeing J like this.
Brett searched for Myra throughout the house but she was nowhere to be found and then he got worried and came back to Jake's bedroom when he noticed that the door to the next room (Amy's nursery room)was slightly open.
He opened the door slowly and saw Myra was sitting in a corner and crying. He quickly went and took her in his lap and said,
Brett: No, baby. Don't cry. Your Dada is absolutely fine. He just has a little fever and if you stay close to him he will get well quickly.
Myra: But what caused him such a deep sho..shock?Why was he..he in the washroom the whole night? something must ha...ha..have happened to him.(sobbing)
Brett: Don't worry, I will talk to him when he gets well. And we will teach him a lesson together. You're the brave princess of your Dada,right??
Myra nodded slowly.
Brett: So,now let's eat something. I'm so much hungry.
2 hours had passed but Jake had still not regained consciousness. Brett and Myra were sitting near him. Just then Brett got a call, he checked his phone and found it was Mike's call.
Brett: Myra you stay her. Your Mike uncle is calling me. I'll be here after talking to him in a little while.
Then he went to balcony.
Brett told Mike everything about yesterday's incident.
Mike: Jake gets a call from the school, which means they may have become suspicious. Did he find out about Amy?
Brett: Please don't say that, I'm scared. If so, then perhaps he has misunderstood Amy.
Mike: I'm just guessing what happened, but
I too am hoping that nothing like this happens. But we still have to be prepared to handle it. Because he will definitely ask about Eli first.
Brett: I just pray to God that Jake doesn't find out anything right now. I'll not let Amy be proven wrong, even if I have to take all the blame for it.
Mike: Hope so. How is my Amy now??
Brett: She is fine but she is very upset to see Jake like this.
Mike: I can understand. She is exactly the shadow of my Eli. She also got scared seeing her loved ones in pain. I will not spare those people who have tortured my sister so much that she...I'm such a bad brother.
Brett: Be patient Mike. We still have a lot to do for which we must not lose courage. Don't worry you're not alone. I'm always with you.
Mike: Okay,take care of my Amy n Jake. Bye.
After 3 hours, when Jake regained consciousness, he saw that Myra was sleeping with her head on his chest.
Then he thought,
(My princess, my Amy. God, what are you doing with me? My own daughter was in front of me and I did not recognize her. That's why I felt again and again that I have some connection with her. But why did you lie to me?)
His head started hurting again, he placed both his hands on his head and tears started flowing from his eyes again. Myra woke up due to his movement, so she quickly got up and looked towards him n saw that he was awake. Then she said,
Myra: Uncle,are you feeling good right now??
Jake looked at her with an expressionless face n nodded his head as yes.
Myra: You must be hungry, I will ask uncle Brett to...
Jake: You must have learned to lie so clearly from your Mumma, right??
Myra looked at him with wide eyes,
Myra: what are you saying uncle?? I can't...
Jake: Oh,I'm your Uncle. Really?? Wow.
Myra: ....
Jake: What are you thinking? What else to lie next? Your MUMMA didn't teach you this?? You never once thought about your Dada?
Then Brett was coming there with food while he heard what Jake was saying n his eyes were wide open after hearing this.
Brett: (thought)
Oh My God. This means that my suspicions were correct. Jake has found out about Amy. No, I have to handle the situation somehow. And with that he went inside without knocking the door.Jake wiped his tears after seeing him and became silent.
Brett: Are you fine now?? What happened is everything all right??
Jake just nodded slowly.
Brett: I knew it before J.
Jake: WHAT??
Brett: Yes, if you are angry with her and want to punish her,then I also deserve to be punished. Because I too have an equal share in this.
Myra: No..no. Uncle don't say like th...that.(sobbing)
Brett: No,baby. There is no fault of yours in this. You are just a kid, you don't understand much yet, but I have done everything deliberately.
Jake: Wow. (Clapping). I Don't know what else is left to see now. Am I really that much stupid?? Every time my own people keep betraying me n I don't even know.
Brett: Please, We're not betraying you. In fact I couldn't even think of doing that. I have my explanation. But before that please have some food n take this medicine. Then I'll tell you everything. Myra..Sorry Amy just feed your Dada.
Myra: Da...
Jake: Don't...don't call me that. You all have made a joke of my life. Everyone has betrayed me, even my own child.
Hearing this, Myra's eyes have filled with tears. She went to her room crying.
Brett: Please J. your daughter has suffered a lot over the years, don't give her any more trouble. She is very small, she won't be able to bear all this.
Jake: Leave me alone.
Brett: please, listen to me. I..
Jake: JUST LEAVE ME ALONE.
Then brett left from there. Because he knew that this whole situation was still very difficult for Jake. Because his own people have betrayed him so much over the years that he can no longer trust anyone. His mental condition was also not such that he could understand much. On one side he met his daughter after so many years he want to show her how much he missed her in this time where the other side he couldn't accept the fact that his own daughter tried to hide her identity from him.
About Myra,
After coming from Jake's room she directly went to her childhood room where she used to play with her Mumma n Dada.
she took out the pendant from her neck, hold it and said while crying,
Myra: Mumma,please come to me. I need you. I need you mumma.
With that she just closed her eyes.
Just then a window of that room opened and a little light came in. Then someone placed a hand on Myra's shoulder and she looked back n saw that Eli was right behind her.
Myra: Mumma.
She hugged her Mumma while crying.
Eli: Shhhh. Don't cry my princess. Come to me. (Tapping her lap)
Myra slowly went to Eli and sat on her lap.
Myra: Dada doesn't love me anymore. He even refused to let me call him Dada.
Eli: I saw everything baby. But don't worry, your Dada is little angry with us. You know he loves you very much. And anyway, now he also knows that you are his princess, so he can't stay angry with you for long.
Myra: No,Mumma. He is very angry this time. he'll probably never talk to me again.
Eli: Not possible. I know him very well. He can't deny your love . You're his whole world my princess. Well, I have a way to convince your Dada again. You wanna know??
Myra nodded her head slowly.
Eli: Okay,then give me your princess like smile.
Myra: No, mumma. I can't, I'm not happy now.
Eli: Okay,then i won't tell you anything.
Then Myra quickly wiped her tears and said,
Myra: okay,I'm not sad. See I'm smiling.Anyway, everyone likes my smile very much. I look very cute when I smile.
Eli: Awww....You're indeed a drama queen.
Myra: Noooo...
Eli: I know baby, you're so strong. You can easily hide your pain under your sweet smile. But no need pretend infront of me. I know how you're feeling now.
That's it for her, she started crying while hugging her Mom.
Myra: Mumma, I can't see Dada in this much pain. I want to hug him. But may be he's hating me now...(sobbing)
Eli: No,baby. That's impossible. Okay,now listen how you can convince him.
Then she told her something to her ears.
Myra: Mumma,you're the best.
Then Brett spoke from behind,
Brett: I thought my baby might be missing me but here no one even remembers me.
Myra's eyes were filled with tears again.
Brett: No, baby. Don't cry. I was just joking. Come to me.
He took her into his arms.
Brett: Can I talk to your mom for a while??
Myra looked towards bed then a thin smile appeared on her face.
Myra: Yes,Uncle. Mumma also wants to talk to you. Take this.
Then she took out the second pendant from her pocket and made Brett wear it.
Myra: Now,close your eyes and hold this pendant in your hand.
Brett: okay.
Myra: Now look towards bed.
When Brett opened his eyes he saw Eli standing near the Bed. Seeing this, he could not stop himself,he put Myra down n he got down on his knees.
Brett: Eeeel...Eli..Eli. I can see you now.
Eli nodded her head slowly while wiping her tears.
Then he ran and hugged Eli.
Brett: I'm...I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm really very sorry. Please forgive me. Please. Your brother couldn't save you. You were in so much pain and I wasn't there for you.
Eli: Please don't cry Brett. It's not your fault, maybe all that was written in my fate.
Brett: No, no it's all because of me. I couldn't be a good brother. I couldn't see that pain in your eyes. If I have understood earlier, I would have never left you at that time. But now I promise I won't let anything happen to Amy. I will not let even the shadow of those people fall on her. If those people try to do anything, I will not leave them. The only problem is your husband. If necessary I will fight him too. That idiot made my princess cry today.
Eli: I know my egg head. You're still so stubborn like before n yes don't call him that. He's not idiot.
She pulled back from the hug and spank him on the head.
Brett: Yes, how did I forget that you are on his side always.
Eli: Yes, you brat. Now don't tease me. Otherwise I'll bit you harder.
Myra just giggled seeing them like this.
Brett: Why are you laughing now? You enjoy watching me get bitten.
Myra: You both just look like Tom n Jerry.
Both chuckled seeing her happy face.
Brett: Okay, but Eli we have to do something. Because your idiot husband now knows that she's his own daughter. I don't know how to handle him right now. He even threw me out of his room.
Eli: Don't worry. I have given complete training to my princess, now she will convince her Dada herself. Right Princes??
Myra: Yes, Mumma. I'm ready.
Brett: May I know what's going on between Mumma ,baby duo??
Then they told him everything.
Brett: Wow, Eli you're indeed a genius woman. Now let's see who saves you from us Mr.J. Okay, Eli now we have to go from her. Otherwise, if someone sees us,it will be a mess.
Hearing this, Eli's eyes filled with tears, he hugged her daughter and said,
Eli: Take care of yourself and your Dada. Don't get upset and don't cry. I am always with you my princess.
Myra nodded slowly.
Then both of them took out the pendant from their neck and Myra kept it in her pocket carefully.