What happened to Jake?

On Josh's bedroom.
Josh: Mom,please believe me. I saw the blood with my own eyes.
Mrs.Toner: Don't talk like insane. We all saw that there was nothing in that room.
Josh: No,Mom. I'm not...
Mrs.Toner: NOW JUST STOP YOUR DRAMA. You're just a headache for me. Sometimes I feel like how did I give birth to a donkey like you??you don't have any sense at all. Once that Jake becomes suspicious of us, no one can save you. He has just lost his memory, not gone mad. He is still expert in solving cases as he was before. Because of you I can't let all my years of hard work go to waste. Mark my words.
Josh: But Mom..
Before he could say anything Mrs.Toner left from there.
Josh: Whether someone believes my words or not, I will definitely find out about what I have seen today. Something is fishy. Is the ghost of that old man(Mr.Toner) roaming around in this house?
Everything was going well but one day Jake got a call from Myra's school, so he went to her school without telling anyone.
In the evening, Jake came back home with Myra in his arms. Brett got scared after seeing her and asked,
Brett: J,what happened to her?? And how did she get the injury on her head? Why is she not getting up?
Jake was not saying anything, he did not even look at Brett and went straight to his room with Myra.
Brett: Jake,listen to me. JAKE
But Jake didn't even bother to his words.
Brett: Oh God!!
Brett ran after Jake but by then Jake had closed the door of his room.
Just then Mrs.Toner also came, looking at Brett like this she asked,
Mrs.Toner: What happened, why are you yelling and why did Jake close the door??
Brett: Mmm...Myra is very badly injured.
Mrs.Toner: What?? Jake please open the door son. What happened to her??
But Jake didn't answer them, so Mars.toner said,
Mrs.Toner: Don't worry. He'll open the door. May be he is tired or stressed because you know he's mentally not well. So now you also go and take rest. I'll call you when Jake comes out.
Brett nodded n went from there.
With Jake,
After going to his room, he made Myra sleep on the bed and closed the door and locked himself in the washroom.
His hands and legs were trembling, he was standing with a emotionless face under the shower.
He held his head in anger and started crying loudly.
Jake: Why God why are you always doing this to me?What harm have I done to anyone?Why are you playing with my emotions every time?? I'm I that much bad??
He threw all the stuff here and there in the washroom. Suddenly he started feeling dizzy and he fell down.
Next morning, when Myra woke up, she looked around and found that she was in Jake's room. When she tried to get up she felt a sharp pain on her head.
Then someone knocked at the door, she got up with great difficulty and opened the door and found Brett standing there.
As soon as Brett saw Myra, he hugged her tightly and asked,
Brett: Baby, are you okay?? What happened to you yesterday??
Myra: Uncle, I was walking in my class room in school, suddenly some children started making fun of me, I started crying after listening to them, then I ran away from there, I was running towards the garden and suddenly my foot slipped. After that, I don't remember anything.
Brett: Okay, baby don't cry. See,now you're fit n fine & where's your stupid Dada..I..I mean uncle??
Myra: I don't know. When I woke up there was no one here.
Then Brett's eyes went to the washroom from where water was coming towards the bedroom.
Brett: Baby, have you left the tap open in the washroom?
Myra: No,uncle. I haven't gone to the washroom yet.
Then Brett went towards the washroom carrying Myra in his arms and saw that the door was locked from inside.Then made Myra sit on the bed and knocked on the washroom door.
Brett: Jake, are you inside?Open the door J.
But he did not get any response from inside, then when he looked down, the water started coming even more forcefully.
Then he pushed the door inwards with force and the door opened and he went inside. When he went inside, he was shocked by what he saw.