✬ 𝑻𝑬𝑳𝑳 𝑰𝑻 𝑻𝑶 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑭𝑹𝑶𝑮𝑺 ✬

"I think this person was my soulmate." I mutter to Glenn as I shuffled through the many CDs that were stashed in the glove compartment.

"Oh yeah?, don't you have a husband?" Glenn jokes, that was true, but a platonic soulmate isnt the same.

"Platonic soulmate, I mean." I mutter.

"I mean...look at this, the guy had AC/DC, Living color, the Rolling Stones, hell...Theres Even some deftones up in this bitch" I say proudly, to say deftones was my favourite band was an understatement.

"Oh" Glenn muttered, maybe his music taste was shitty, because I'd be praising the music if I were him.

"Boy, you better slow down, I'll be damned if my ass is dying by you accidentally missing a corner and throwing out asses off this cliff." I joke, though there was some truth to my word, going forty miles per hour on a narrow bend like this without a barrier on the turn was scaring me a little.

I could see the camp and the tiny figures of the members moving, but I couldn't tell who was who from the distance.

We arrived at the road to the camp and hopped out of the car, slamming the red doors shut I look to Glenn who still has the stupid grin on his face.

"Holy crap! Turn that damn thing off!" Dale shouted over the car alarm that was still ringing through the air.

"We don't know how!" Glenn screamed from beside me.

"Pop the hood!" Shane shouted, I hopped into the drivers seat and did as told.

After the alarm was cut off, Shane began to scold me and Glenn as if we were children.

"Are you crazy driving this wailing bastard up here? You tryin' to draw every Walker from miles?" He questioned, I think we're safe since it'd be hard to tell where it's coming from as we were speeding all around.

"I think we're okay." Dale said calmly, trying to defuse Shane's anger a little.

"Well the alarm was echoing all over these hills, hard to pin-point the source." He Finished.

Exactly what I was thinking.

"I'm not arguing, I'm just saying." Dale starts then turning to me and Glenn and continuing his sentence.

"It wouldn't hurt you to think things through a little more carefully next time." He said pointing a finger between the both of us.

Ryan ran up to me and hugged me, along with Adam doing the same.

"I thought you were a goner." Adam whispered still holding me in a suffocating hug.

"Well, surprise" i joke pulling away from the hug, he frowned and planted a kiss on my forehead. Just then I heard the van pull up, the one with rick, Andrea, morales and the lot...other than Merle.

Morales walked out first, then Andrea who was greeted by her sister running up to her and engulfing her in a hug.

Then morales was welcomed home by his daughter and son, then his wife all smiling happy to see him alive and not injured.

"Told you I'd be Back didn't I?" He questioned her whilst walking forewords towards the RV with his arm slung around her shoulder.