Battle Training

The second of class was upon us. After the expulsion of Mineta, a spot had opened up within class 1-A. Many of the class was one edge after the intense apprehension test that transpired yesterday. That along with knowing they were on borrowed time only put more stress on them.

After several hours in the morning have past during school. Class 1-A was waiting to see what was next for them. Kirby and Ban Dee were at their desks talking about combination attacks they can use in a given situation. Suddenly the door was slammed opened startling the class as a hefty laugh echoed through the not only the class but the whole school.

???: "Alright you noobies. You're on my time today!

As the Dedede made his presence known to the class with his hammer and "royal" robes on display for everyone to see

As the Dedede made his presence known to the class with his hammer and "royal" robes on display for everyone to see. Kirby and Ban Dee were excited to see their uncle/father figure being the one to teach them for today's class. The rest of class 1-A was confused as to who this guy was as they didn't recognize him in the slightest.

Iida: "Excuse me?! But who are you? I've never seen a hero like you before?"

???: "Did I give you permission to speak! In my classroom you raise your word and show respect! DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR!!"

Iida: *scared* "Y-Yes Sir!"

???: "Now then! Allow me to introduce myself. I'm the Clobbering Hero: King Dedede! I'll be your teacher for today's lesson. It's combat training day!

Katsuki: "Combat Training." *smirks*

Dedede: However! Let me make this clear to you all! I know about what you all done. Just like your Sensei before, I won't hesitate to expel but not before clobbering you over the head if I deem it necessary. Besides you won't be here for long once Izuku exposes your actions to the world!

As Dedede presses a button revealing the suitcases for each of the students. Each of the students grabbed their suitcases as they head to the locker room. After the students finished dressing up they made their way down the corridor as Dedede was waiting for them.

Dedede: "Well would you look at that. I'd almost say majority of you look like some heroes but knowing the context behind everything, it doesn't matter. Nice costumes Ban. Dee, Kirby.

Ban: "Thanks Dedede!