Worry (Sean/White) - Doctor White

Author's note: Part 62/??

White helplessly watched Black and Sean bicker. And though he enjoyed his brother's protectiveness, he also didn't want Sean to be treated this way. 

"P'Black, that's enough." White reached for his brother's sleeve, tugging at it. 

"It's not. This asshole needs to prove he's worth you." Black huffed. White rolled his eyes. 

"P'Sean, can you let us alone for a bit, please?" White addressed Sean, pleading. The taller male nodded, glaring at Black before he disappeared inside the house. 

"Sit with me, Phi." He pulled at the fabric again, forcing his twin to sit beside him. The old wood creaked under the additional weight. Black wrapped his arm carefully around White's shoulders and pulled him to his side. White enjoyed the silence that naturally arose between them. The swing moved slowly, creating a peaceful atmosphere. At times like this, White forgets about his father, Todd and Tawi. Sitting next to his brother, White was happy. 

"It will be alright, baby brother." Black broke the silence. White hummed in response. 

"No one will touch you. I will make sure of it. We all will." His twin continued, and White believed him because his brother never lied. Not when it was about him. It was White who kept secrets. It was White, who still couldn't open up about his time in Russia. He didn't want Black to worry about unnecessary things for now. They had a lot to deal with. 

"Phi..." White looked up at his twin. The words stuck in his mouth. White was never good at telling his feelings out loud. He always kept everything inside. Another thing his father was responsible for. 

Black glanced back at him, waiting for him to continue. 

"I love you," White whispered. The shine in Black's eyes was the most beautiful thing he ever saw.