Relief (Off/Gun)

Author's note: The last short story of this month. I hope you enjoyed January and that you are excited about February. Thank you for reading, voting and commenting...

"Papii is not picking up." Gun glanced at New, biting the nail on his thumb nervously. The phone was attached to his ear for almost two hours.

"They will be here in no time, Gun. Calm down." New tried to coax him, but Gun only shook his head, redialing the familiar number. 

"They are an hour and a half late." He glared at his friend. 

"Gun, I am sure nothing happened to them." New grabbed his arm and pulled him down to sit beside him on the couch. 

"You can't know that," Gun whined. Before he could call his boyfriend again, New confiscated his phone. 

"They are alright. The flight is just delayed. If you'd listened to me instead of abusing your phone, you wouldn't be so anxious." New rolled his eyes. Gun pouted, annoyed at his friend. 

"For your information, Tay sent me a message that their plane just landed." 

Gun's head turned to his friend. 

"Really?" 

"Yes. And I'm not giving you your phone back. You will see him soon." New hid the device in his pocket and moved further from Gun. 

"Mean. I hate you." Gun pouted.

"I love you too." New stuck out his tongue. 

It didn't take long, and the front door opened. The two familiar figures stepped inside. Gun jumped on his feet, running toward them. 

"Papii!" He shouted as he attached himself to his boyfriend. The wave of relief washed over him when he finally had Off in his arms.

"I am home." Off smiled, kissing the top of Gun's head.