Wound (Pick/Rome) - Colour of Soulmark

Author's note: Part 5/?? 

Rome hurried after Din, confused by the taller's action. He tried to snatch the luggage from him again but to no avail. They arrived at the long building, where the other volunteers gathered. A little out of breath, Rome finally had a chance to get his belongings back. 

"Welcome, dear friends. I want to thank you for participating in this volunteer work." Porsche's voice pulled Rome's attention. Emma's boyfriend stood before the group with Pick by his side. Rome wasn't sure when they managed to outrun them, but he wasn't paying attention to his surroundings while trying to catch Din. 

"This is where we will stay for these few days. Each room can accommodate three to four people." Porsche pointed at the building behind him. Rome briefly scanned the multiple doors before looking back. 

"You can choose your roommate," Porsche added with a wink. Rome had a feeling it was mainly aimed at him. His cheeks flushed with the thought of sharing a small room with his soulmate. 

"Let's be roommates, Rome." Din turned to him with a huge smile. 

"Um... I don't know, P'Din." Rome tried to think of some excuse when Pick approached them.

"Shorty is rooming with Porsche and me." He glared at Din, grabbing Rome's wrist tightly, ready to drag him away. His soulmate's move made Rome's heart skip a beat. He didn't even care if he ended up with a wound on his hand as long as the older male showed interest in him. 

"Really? But I heard P'Porsche will share a room with his girlfriend." Din tilted his head to the side curiously. 

"Whatever. He's staying with me." Pick glared at Din. 

"I will join you then." Din grinned. Rome's heart was beating like crazy. He didn't expect Pick to act this way. Rome badly wanted to look at his soul mark, but he was afraid the colour of the letter P would remain unchanged despite Pick's sudden jealous scene.