Sick (Bright/Liftoil)

Bright glared at the pair cuddling across from him. He was honestly sick of being the third wheel for Arthit and Kongpob. Sighing, he returned to his half-eaten lunch. It was just his luck to be left alone with the overly sweet couple. 

"P'Kong!" The loud shrieks startled the trio, and soon, a short, cute boy plopped beside Bright. 

"Oh, Oil. You are here already?" Kongpob asked, confused. Bright observed the exchange with interest.

"The last class got cancelled. We can go home now." Liftoil grinned. 

"Eat before we go home, Liftoil," Arthit instructed the younger guy gently. It took Bright by surprise. His friend was always strict, cold and a bit rough. 

"I could eat, P'Art." The boy nodded enthusiastically.

"I will bring you something. Stay here." Arthit stood up, disappearing into the direction of the cafeteria kitchen. Bright's mouth hung open.

"What the fuck." He uttered, totally shocked by Arthit's behaviour. 

"It's quite a sight, right?" Kongpob smiled at him. Bright nodded. 

"I never saw him like this." 

"It's Oil's fault." Kongpop pointed at the younger guy, who was happily digging through his backpack. Bright glanced at him, wondering what could cause King of Ice to melt beside his boyfriend. 

"This is Liftoil, my baby cousin." Kangpop introduced the short guy. Liftoil's head rose, showing off his giant pout. 

"I am not a baby," Liftoil whined. Kongpop laughed at his family member, and Bright suppressed the urge to kick him. Liftoil turned towards him with the adorable pout still plastered on his face. 

"Tell him I am not a baby, handsome Phi." 

Bright's brain short-circuited. 

"I think you broke P'Bright, Oil." Kongpop laughed again. Liftoil leaned closer, examining Bright's stunned face. The soft poke on his cheek woke him up. The cute junior was so close that Bright could easily count the freckles on his cute button nose. 

"What's going on here?" Arthit put the plate before Liftoil, nudging him to start eating. 

"I think someone got a crush on my cousin." Kongpop grinned. Bright looked horrified at the head hazer. 

"You got what, on who?" He repeated with an eyebrow raised.

"Nothing on no one." Bright quickly raised his hands, hoping for the best. 

"You don't like me, Phi?" Liftoil asked sadly. Bright's heart squeezed painfully. Sighing, he hit his head on the table, hiding from Arthit's piercing gaze and Liftoil's pained one. There was no correct answer to this question. Either he makes his cute nong happy, or Arthit angry. His life sucked. 

"I like you, nong," Bright whispered.

"Don't kill me, Arthit, please." He added as he shuffled further from his friend's reach.