Deteriorate (Sean/White & Black)

After everything settled with Tawi and Todd, Sean noticed White's weird behaviour. They had more time to be together without being anxious about getting kidnapped or killed. Their lives slowly came back to normal again. So, seeing White acting a bit strange didn't sit well with Sean. Sometimes, he caught White staring in the distance with his face scrunched or simply sitting with his eyes closed. He didn't look tired, but Sean knew something was wrong with him. The last hint was White's hesitation while training with the gang. He was slower than usual, and he seemed to calculate every step. Even Black seemed to realize something was wrong with his brother. The short gremlin stayed by White's side all the time, assessing. 

It seemed they both had enough when their beloved almost missed the step. Luckily, Sean was close and prevented him from the nasty fall. He exchanged a knowing look with Black before they dragged him to the side, further from the rest of the group. 

"Should I say it, or will you confess yourself." Black glared at his twin. White tried to slip away, but Sean held his arm tightly. 

"Baby, we know you are not okay." Sean joined Black. White pouted, hesitating to open his mouth.

"My eyesight got worse." He admitted. Sean and Black let out a shaky breath as White confirmed their suspicions. It wasn't uncommon for eyesight to deteriorate, but it still hurt to see the one you love like this.

"That's it. We are going to the ophthalmologist." Black grabbed White's arm, ripping him out of Sean's clutches and dragged him to his bike. Sean followed close behind. 

White's examination didn't take long, and soon, he walked out of the doctor's office with a new prescription. A week later, Sean took his boyfriend to pick up his new glasses. And if Sean covered White's face with kisses because he looked even cuter with them, that's no one's problem.