Unfortunate

Part 6

-Did u get refused just right now!

-Man, he roasted u!

I heard coming from the opened room as I was going back through the corridor as I joined the rest back taking the 5th glass as I needed it.

The two man came up to me looking like a guards and I knew there was no reason for another scandal so I just went as they guided me to the top floors as I was holding the glass with the hand as the room was opened and I entered.

It was empty as I looked at the city, the panorama was even more beautiful as I felt someone enter but I payed no attention as he closed the door standing behind me.

-U have a pretty bratty mouth for the person who is wanting to have a sponsor.

Hyunjin said as he stood just behind me as I felt his eyes on me, he was looking at my ass for sure.

I had no answer for him, so I just stood quiet enjoying the look.

-Turn around.

He said and my body wanted to move as I desperately could submit to hi but I won't. I felt the hand on me turning me around.

-I said turn around, doll!

He was looking angrily into my eyes as I met his gaze, he didn't like it at all. The fingers went on my face as I felt his drunk breath on me as I looked at him with the sinful smile.

-Don't like when u don't get what u want?

I asked with the whole bravery I had and that was enough for him to slam me to the wall hard as I hit my head on it a she leaned into my ear.

-Don't play fucking games, slut, u are here for this only, to sell u body and I will give them to u.

-I don't want them from u!

I said hissing at him.

-U don't which games are u getting yourself in Lee Felix.

He aggressively brushed me as I was pressed even harder as our bodies touched and it was so hot to remind his touches as he did in the past. I knew his kinks and all little nasty things he liked but he didn't have any idea about me.

I knew his weakness of the leg brush.

-How do u think I will want u? U will be taken off the market just with one call.

He gritted his teeth.

-But u won't do that!

I said as my leg brushed against his member as his eyes went bigger, and arousal grew harder. The movement looked so innocent and at the same time so challenging.

-Why won't darling?

I came closer to his mouth almost brushing the lips on his ones.

-Cause u like me and u want this body.

I said as i slightly pushed him away from me as I just winked at him leaving the room as it was the time to run away as my member was getting hard and I had no idea why, the pretty boys or other thing I had no idea at all.

I left the room walking down the stairs to catch some taxi as I just was irritated that he eventually fell for me again even I was another person at all.

It drove me crazy that he had an idea of owning me at all. I opened the doors as I just went past the Han and Minho slamming the doors closed as I fell on the bed.

-Love? What's wrong?

I heard the Han's voice from the outside.

-Felix, are u alright?

It was already Minho speaking and both of them were by the doors.

-I am okay, just tired, going to sleep.

I felt the lie was too obvious but it was alright and it made it even more thrilling for em as I started at the ceiling. I hated the man to the deep core, he destroyed the heart that was beating happily for him.

Memories

(Felix may sometime drift to some memories that happened to them both in past during dating)

I was sitting on the floor beaten up again by some bully and I felt the strong grab on my arms as I just fell on the chest of the Hyunjin who held me hissing on the crowd of people as he carried me outside as we hid on the playground in the small house as he got me wipes helping to clean the wounds I had on the knees and arms, I was winning in pain as he smiled as I was naughty again.

-U have to suffer a little to feel pleasure, baby.

He said winking to me.

-Why do I have to suffer? I want to have pleasure right now!

-Lix, u are so inpatient.

I giggled and he gave me the coffee he had for himself.

-Ew, it's bitter.

I gave it back to him.

-Black, no sugar and no calories but I like it, sweet boy.

He smiled to me as I responded with a smile brighter as he placed me on his lap kissing me.

-U are bitter now too!

I complained but he just continued kissing. 

Back to reality

I threw the thoughts out returning back to the real world and things I had to face, he just became even more handsome than he was. The prettiness never escaped him as he was having now longer hair like me just black and I was blonde one.

I moved to the bathroom making a bath for myself as I just fell asleep right there. I was woken up in the middle of the night because of the Han loud stomping to the toilet as he was running.

I smoked a lot jumping of the tub as I moved to bed sleeping naked. 

The next morning

-The fuck u have done at the party, Felix?

The shout went to my phone straight as I just answered the call on the as I groaned in irritation. 

P.S Next update is on 15th of January