Broken reality

Part 21

The flight went better as I fell asleep and soon Hyunjin joined me as we watched some movies.

-Felix?

-Yes?

I asked looking as he held me.

-Can I ask u something?

-No, I can't Hyunjin, don't ask me that?

-Did u hear?

-U were too loud not to hear that.

He signed as I sat up going to the bathroom.

-But why?

He shouted.

-U will have u answer soon.

The plane landed as we went out of the cabin making to the registration as all the company. I took the luggage as I knew Minho will come to pick me up.

I was with IN as Hyunjin came up to me.

-Are u sure u don't want me to drive u?

-Yes, my friends will come to take me.

I said looking at him as he suffered harder. The other joined waiting for the line rolling the luggage.

The sudden sound of Minho's voice made me shut in fear.

-Yongbok!

I turned to him as he saw Hyunjin there and went mute as I turned to the boy who was digesting the thing, Chan dropped the luggage, as Binnie turned in shock to look at the situation as Minho was coming to me.

I met the eyes with Hyunjin as I came closer.

-U have u answer now!

-Yongbok?

-Forget this name forever, that boy died 5 years ago, bastard!

Chan chocked with drool as IN just had no idea what was going on.

-I will never marry u, Hwang, u disgust me to the core! I hope u have the answer to all the questions u had.

I said smirking as Minho took the suitcase looking at Hyunjin with confusion.

-What is he doing here?

-I guess he is lost, let's go.

-If I see u with Felix, I will. U have no idea what he had to go through, he....

I closed the mouth without letting Minho to end the sentence he was going with.

-There is no-one here that can understand that, Lee, let's go.

I pushed him going away as Binnie was too confused, as Hyunjin was just speechless.

-What a hell u are doing with him? Felix, he hurt u like hell.

-I know I had no choice, he trapped me.

Minho turned to me placing the luggage in the car as he looked at me.

-Why haven't u told me?

-Cause the big people are there, Minho, and it's my thing to deal with.

-I hate when u are hiding things.

We drove in silence as I just looked out of the window as I sat calmly thinking of how Hyunjin looked at the moment realising I was him. He fell for me and what now?

-Can u imagine he was with Hwang?

Said Minho entering the house as he looked at Han eating who wasn't amazed at all.

-So u knew? Shit, am I alone here not knowing what is going on?

-Babe calm down, it's his thing let him solve it.

Han said going to hug me. I needed that right now. Now I was sure Hyunjin won't write me, I was happy he knew it now in some way, I don't have to keep it longer as it was crossing all the lines.

I told Han the whole story as he was kinda frustratedly looking at me and I just told how it was.

-Shit, u like each other.

He said and I hit him.

-No, I hate him.

-Maybe but u like him too, Lixie.

-Come here I will beat u ass right now!

I said jumping on bed to catch him and Ji was trying to run away.

The truth was hard to take in and it was embarrassing that i hadn't a chance to get to the core and dissolve the whole his life and only a part of it but i was somehow growing to him the more time i spent with him, so it was to end this all for the best. The more i got involved with hsi toxic love the more i felt being loved and it made me mad, cause he didn't let me feel that long time ago. He didn't let me be his and now i wont ever be something more than a bratty ex that  made a turn to visit him...How was it in reality?