Fav or suck

Part 9

P.S. I am late with an update and i am sorry, i was testing my limits in the gym....I will make a double update for my mistake) 

I opened my eyes as it was 5 a.m. and the phone was going on as my manager was calling me. I refused the call watching as I sat up straightening up, the timeline went off as I just realised that have a shoot at 6 a.m., so I jumped of bed running to the living room to find Hyunjin putting on his clothes. He had not noticed me at once as I took the jacket putting on as I glared at him winking as I ran away seeing his annoyed face.

It was the important shoot for the photographer from New York and a big possibility to have a new projects as I wanted to move into acting too.

I arrived to the shot running from the car as I saw Mingi there holding a coffee that I stole at once getting on the chair as others looked at the outfit I had.

The work went nice as I got another message from Hyunjin.

"Tonight the office of mine at 8 p.m."

I rolled the eyes eating with Han during the break as we gossiped about the man I had to bare with.

-He just left u un-fucked?

He looked as I nodded and he smiled.

-Man of principles.

-I wish he was like that in the past leaving me alone when I needed him the most, about which principles are u talking.

-U have to change into something, I have in my office go there, take shower and put on the outfit.

He said as we entered the studio as I went straight to change.

The outfit was nice, the baggy pants with the long top finally covering the abs zone, a warm sweater in blue colour as I left the office and went to Hwang's building as it was juts opposite the road.

The woman ran up to me guiding one more time as I entered the elevator seeing the little dog, it was Ggami, the dog Hyunjin used to have in past, he grew up so fast as I smiled to the doggy that turned to me recognising me, he wiggled with the tail wanting to go up as the person was shocked standing as I just cuddled the little pet.

-Love, how are u?

I asked the persona watching was smiling now to me. I petted the doggy on my hands and he was calmly sitting as I just reminded the walks we used to have with him.

-Young man, are u knowing Hwang Hyunjin?

I nodded as the man smiled slightly as I finally raised the eyes to watch as I just understood its was the father of the Hyunjin, we didn't meet much, maybe twice as it was an accident.

Hyunjin hid me from the family most of the time.

-I see, u are here for him?

-Yes, sir.

-His taste finally improved.

I heard almost un-hearable.

-What?

I asked one more time petting the doggy again.

-I mean u are very handsome.

-Thank you.

-U shouldn't think for truth.

He winked as he left the elevator leaving me with his dog alone as I went out jumping on the sofa as I no longer cared about the reason why I came, I missed the dog so much. He started licking my hands as I giggled and soon enough I saw people watching me as I looked at their confused smiles.

-Ggami come here!

Hyunjin shouted but doggy just wiggled sitting on my lap not moving.

The dog hated him as much as I did.

I looked at the man who was shocked that the dog chose me over him as he came closer.

The older man just smiled to me leaving us alone.

Others left as he was angrily glaring.

-Come with me.

He said as I picked the doggy going to his room as he was still finishing the task as I played with Ggami throwing the ball, the dog was listening to me as ever, which made Hyunjin shocked even more. He hated how much power I had over his pet.

-Wanna eat? I want to order something.

He asked suddenly as I nodded.

-What do u want?

-Sushi, and something for this pretty boy.

I cuddled as the dog licked my cheek making Hyunjin question his life choices.

-Okay.

He was calm but confused for sure as he sat from another side of the sofa reaching for the phone he had as I threw the ball again and the doggy ran over the Hyunjin ignoring him and landed on my lap.

-Hey, u!

He shouted and dog barked at him.

-Even dog, doesn't listen to u Mister Hwang.

I joked and his amber eyes flashed as I felt the grab on the chin as he turned to me.

-I wonder how much strong u are that u seduced my dog, Felix. 

I looked at his eyes gazing at me as the dog landed between us barking on the owner to let me go but he didn't, he looked at my face, the nose, lips and all those things.

-Hey, calmer.

He tried to grab the dog as I wanted to ending the we accidentally touched each other hands and the electroshock just flashed inside as I opened the eyes wider as my eyes went on his lips and he started leaning in as I felt his breath, the noses touched.

-I wonder how will u able to bare me, Lee, in bed... I am really curious...

He suddenly let me go as the doggy went to me cuddling near my lap and falling asleep.

-Cheater.

He commented on the dogs pick and I showed him the tongue.

-U or are favourite or u suck, bae!

I wasn't sure how the last word came out as he was surprised by the comment as I went silent, blushing slightly, I hoped he never saw that.