Play with me

Part 12

P.S. I am sorry, I am late with my update cause i was writing a new book). It's Chanlix story!

I am going to post it soon, maybe even today! I picked the main poster but others are so pretty that i am having hard times now). I hope for u activity as it took me a while to write this one. I am crazy person i am a writer for half a year and now i am uploading around 6 book at the same time. Like having work and travelling around. I hope there will be more that 24 hour a day, sometimes. I will be happy if u will check out the other story! 

BTW i got Gold 1 in League of Legends)!

-I hope u have a good explanation of what are u doing Felix! U are not already living here, do u have someone?

Minho was sitting angry in front of me as Han was working slightly watching me.

-I am having a lot of work now and I don't have anyone, I would tell u!

I knew how he would react knowing that I was just giving a blow job to the ex and how it would sound.

-Yongbok, be careful!

He said and I nodded going to my room as fell on bed.

It was not my decision but I had to go through it and my sweet revenge would be even more delicious when the idiot will fell for me.

-Where is my top, did u steal it again?

Han slammed the doors open entering the room in irritated tone as I juts rolled inside the pillow hiding the face.

-Of course u did!

He said opening the shelf to see there his fav top. He took it taking the cover off me as I just growled in annoyance.

-U are the cruelest person!

I wined as the other pillow flew on me smashing me as I just smiled to myself remembering today was the party day to relax once for a while. I lazily stood up walking to the kitchen where Minho was cooking some kimbab. I loved him in the kitchen as I sat beside the bar as he watched me looking for work messages and I had a costume trial for LV show today.

-Want some sweet potatoes?

He asked and I nodded calmly taking the coffee Han did for us as he sat beside me. It was again ideal breakfast with my favourite once.

I fell on Han's shoulder as he scrolled the feed taking me closer as we continued to eat snack Minho gave us.

He smiled as we looked at twins for sure.