Doll

Part 11

Doll

P.S. 18+.....

The phone rang making me go outside to have a talk with my manager as I ended up deciding on the trip to Italy as LV show would be there, I walked past the empty office as I saw that conference room that was there as I signed the contract as I entered walking to the Hyunjin's chair as I sat on it.

I rolled around looking at the view to the city as I continued to make plans with manager on the phone to turn one more time seeing that he entered the room closing the doors after himself as I ended up the call looking at him.

-I think u mouth talked enough and now u have to solve the problem u gave me.

He said showing the big boner he had still in his pants.

I looked confused at the man as I was still sitting in his chair as I placed the phone on the table thinking of the action as I decided the last time, I am going to make him fall for me and then just say I have no feelings for him, so that will break his heart for sure. Sounds pretty simple.

I stood up as he was standing in front of me as I just simply took off sweater that would just annoy me more as I threw it on the table as I came closer to him guiding to the place where I was sitting before.

I hoped the room was for real soundproof and isolated as I slightly pushed him on the table as he allowed so, I started actively unbuttoning the pants as he caressed my face enjoying the view.

I kneeled down in front of his member taking him out of the pants, he was huge I knew it well but the most important things I knew how to drive him crazy.

5 years ago he told me all the kinks he had and he was generous on details, the only thing left was to find if any new were formed or old one were working on his body.

I looked at him as he enjoyed that a lot especially from lower angle as he smiled and I pumped him up a little placing the tongue on the tip, I knew he like a good work with tease as he liked the fore play but not a light one but hard, the tongue was circling around it finding the way to the most sensitive spot the little hole there.

I looked at him one more time as his hand gripped my hair tight as he bit his lip, so he hasn't changed it at all, good. I forced myself to tease him a little bit more as I suddenly went all in and it was the thing that drove him crazy in the past and it worked now.

He actually responded but harder holding me as his head just slowly dropped back as he stared on the ceiling as I worked all in.

He was a quite type, as he didn't usually produce any sounds but there was always a way to do that, I managed to open him more as the tongue went on the top from the deep bottom touching the balls as I ended the at the tip , sucking harder.

He ran his finger through my scalp as I looked at him suffering there as he didn't have much strength holding himself up as hard as he could, as I saw sweat being on his neckline and he breathed harder.

-Doll, if I knew u were so skilful, I would do that every time u open that pretty mouth.

The thing he newer knew that I learned to do was overstimulation.

I wend faster moving as I speeded up making him breathing hard as hell, he was eating up the pretty sounds as if I didn't deserve them, the tears ran down my eyes as I was tired for sure as I felt the thing pulsating that meant he was going to end.

-I am close.

The all words went out of him looked miserable as I sucked harder as my hand snaked up to his neck checking him slightly as I pressed him a little bit more to the table so he won't be able to run away as I went harder creating the vacuum with my mouth as the cum leaked out but I didn't end there I just calmly swallowed the liquid as I went on continuing as I knew I wanted the second one and if I will be enough tease he will surrender and he four a little at first but the choking kink was harder for him to not allow as I went on sucking, with the other hand touching the balls on the sensitive places as he finally released the sound I was waiting so much.

-Fuck.

Was all he pronounced before loading my mouth the second time as I chocked him harder as the liquid went in and I swallowed again, parting from him as he just fell on the table not being able to control the body anymore, I knew my skills were top as I trained well on my friend and I knew it more now as I did before.

I saw him breathless watching me cleaning his dick from the rest of the liquid as I threw the paper in the trash as I hid his dick back closing the pant as I calmly took the sweater smirking to him as he was in interesting state. He tried to stand up but almost fell, it was like the way overstimulation worked on the top man.

I held him helping him to sit on the chair as I turned walking away.

-The next week I am off to Italy for LV event.

I winked to him walking out to face the Changbin there standing.

I smiled to him coming closer.

-Why didn't u pick me?

I whispered in his ear touching his face as he turned red, I didn't know if Hyunjin saw that but I heard the annoying voice of the taller.

-Help him, he has troubles.

I smiled walking away as Bin entered joking at once from the man as I left the area going to the elevator.

I wanted to sleep as I had a club night the next evening as I would go there with IN as I promised him. 

P.S. Who made this art is so talented....I saw pics from Paris of Hyunlix, they look so happy, i think it's their fav place, Paris makes me happy too, miracle city of possibilities, love it! I was at Lollapalooza that summer there, absolutely killed the place. As a secret i can tell i discovered Binnie and Chan there for sure, their energy is insane, their interactions... IN was super cool too....

 IN was super cool too