Is it perfect?

Part 20

The next morning I woke up alone in the room as I just went to shower, I had a free day in Italy trying to get my head on a place for realisation of what was going on as. Went for breakfast meeting the whole group there, Hyunjin wasn't at place. IN smirked to me hugging me as Chan smiled to me. I got a wink from Binnie and I sat to eat.

-This is for u sir.

The young woman gave me the card with flowers.

"At 11 be at the hotel entrance. H"

It was him for sure as I sniffed the flowers and they were roses and I liked those the most as I placed them on the vase the staff gave me. I ate with them discussing as they planned some fun in the evening and I had to join but I stood up going to the room to put on some clothes and do skin care. I had another nice shorts and t-shirt from LV as I got a message from Han who was jealous of my vacation.

I smiled writing cocky message back as I went downstairs as I was outside at exactly 11 the little sports car stopped and I saw Hyunjin in a white linen shirt and shorts sitting in the car. He smiled and I went in.

-Had a good sleep?

-Yes.

He pressed on brakes as we went fast to the place I have never seen, but Italy was gorgeous for sure. He took me shopping buying every single thing I wanted and spoiled me really good, finding a little restaurant near the seaside with a pretty view on the sea.

I loved every piece of it.

The seafood with pasta was perfect as we talked on such unimportant topics as a casual couple would, it made me struggle to get the fact it was all a game.

-U must eat this all!

He complained showing the pasta I couldn't finish.

-But I can't, Jinnie.

-Here, I will feed u.

And he just took the plate giving em the food as I was too confused to reject as he gave me calmly as I slowly chewed the whole thing.

It was too daring to spoil the thing of him giving me the pasta, I just giggled eating all he gave me.

-Good boy!

He praised and it sounded so good from him as if we were a couple for real.

I took the juice drinking it all.

-Calm down, u may choke on it.

He smiled as I drank it all at once.

He looked now differently at me, I was no longer that teasing, cold bastard and he loved every piece of it. He liked my winning, my naughtiness and all of the things I did to him, he was falling for me.

I showed him the tongue running to take pictures of the view as he just looked at my fast movements as soon I felt the hand snaked to my waist as we stood there on the edge of the cliff where the restaurant was located and just enduring the view.

His head was on my shoulder as I filmed another video of the prettiness of nature. 

We left to the airport as Chan organised a private jet and we got drunk partying on the deck of the plane was harder then I though I was super drunk and ended up vomiting at the toilet most of the time as Hyunjin tried to help as much as he could due to him being drunk too.

I ended up being rolled in the burrito and sitting on the lap of the older who babied me with pills and water for stomach.

-U look so cute!

He said smiling as I complained more.

-I haven't chosen this way! Let me go!

He just pecked me as I tried to get out but it was impossible and I ended up sleeping in his hands as he carefully placed me on the nearest seat going out as he left the doors open and I could hear them talking.

-Hwang, I am impressed, u actually care of someone.

Binnie told to hi was he got a hard push from older.

-I knew, he will fall for the boy, look at him, it's impossible not to.

The long haired was angry but eh ignored the comments.

-What's with the wedding?

The youngest signed.

-I can't make him marry me. My dad said if I won't marry till the end of the year, he will make me marry some daughter of partner's side. It disgusts me a lot. I hate that woman.

-Have u told him?

-No, of course, I don't want to scare him with it, he isn't happy that we have this fucking thing, I think he hates me sometimes, but I can't find the reason why. I feel there is so much to it but I can't get into his head, u know.

The older sat near the younger gripping his lap.

-What do u mean?

-I feel like I know him and at the same time he feels like a complete stranger. I mean I like him for sure, u can see this but the closer I get the further from me he moves, he wants it to be professional and I could feel that but I feel he has much more to tell, I mean I have 2 months till end of the year and the chances are miserable as fuck. My dad liked him when he saw at the company but I can't say we are dating cause we aren't.

He signed falling his head in hands.

-I feel like I fucked up so much, that I will never get out of this mud. This girl, I heard she is crazy and has some diagnoses and then father wil take some of my job, so I won't be a CEO anymore fully, I hate every bit of it.

-Is he still getting physical?

He signed not answering but it was understandable to get. Binnie hugged the guy tight as I felt his sadness.

-I remember when he beat u up when he discovered u dating that boy long ago, remember?

He pushed Chan who nodded.

-I thought they will do plastics on u.

Chan added.

-I had no choice but to leave it all, I was talking to Felix and he inspired me on apologising but I couldn't find the boy at all, like he is dead and if he is I will feel like shit and I want to find the grave at least.

-So this boy is u saving boat?

-He doesn't know but he is for sure!

Hyunjin said taking the cigarette out.

-Maybe u can arrange it somehow, for him to be good, so that he will agree.

-I don't think he wants at all. He hates me for sure.

Hwang told inhaling the smoke.

-I don't think so, I saw him looking at u, he has something to u for sure.