Darkness

Part 17 

-Doesn't he deserve an apologise?

I asked again.

-I think I am the last person on his list, there is no use. And what about u?

He took my drink to try and I gave it to him taking his.

-He just destroyed the feeling of love I have ever believed, never came back or called. He just used me and my body and I fired myself a lot but here am i.

I smiled as a protection mode.

-I also, thought I didn't love him, like he was a toy I just had to date as it was my dare, I had to be with him but it turned around so much, also my family had no heart, it all came together and I guess I just fucked up.

I nodded not responding, it was even more funny to discover that I was a fucking bet. Shit.

-Did u love him?

I asked.

-The funny thing, I think I still do, he was the most honest person for me. And absolute innocence.

I signed finishing the burger as I took the trash back. I took the drink back as I turned back to the view.

-I need someone different, someone stronger and cold to be able to deal with it.

I was confused as I ignored the look on me.

-Felix, I need u to play this role to me. I want my family to leave me alone. I need a pair and I think u are the best, think of it, I will give u the world and I will ask for little.

I turned to him in horror look.

-No.

It was the instant thing to tell and he was shocked that I haven't even explained.

-But why? U don't need love and I need someone so good as u are.

I opened my mouth to tell.

-Hyunjin, i think u can find someone else for this job, I am just a free fuck and u are my sponsor, I don't need this, I am okay like that, if u are going to ruin my career then it's okay but my freedom is the thing I will never give someone.

I said I none breath as he looked at my growing features.

-Just don't push it in, think we will have some rules made up to u, anything u want, just I need this look out for my back.

-No, don't ask me this. I won't be with u, ever.

I said and it sounded rude but I didn't care I knew he wanted me even harder if I will say it so.

He turned the song on and we both just melted in the view and silence that spoke for us.

I went out to fresh air, as it sounded so bad the whole thing. He followed as I sat on the car and he took the cigarette.

-Come here!

He showed the open arm and I moved to his side as he hugged me from behind as he was still smoking as I was in his long coat keeping me warm.

I turned to him meeting his desperate look he had, he was tired. I looked at the pretty features as he was looking at mine.

-Shit, u are so perfect!

He whispered as he leaned in kissing the lips as I just simply pushed me closer as out bodies met, the tobacco taste with mixed hard musk smell was his wave for sure.

I loved every bit of it deepening as our tongues played hard for each other, I opened more touching his sensitive place as he smirked as he like the move I gave.

-I didn't have sex in car for ages, but u baby just make me do that, cause I can't wait any longer.

He whispered in my ear with hot ear earning a sweet moan from me. I let him do this, cause deeply inside I wanted him too. He opened the back door throwing me on the places moving them to have more space as he went top and rough on my neck eating it apart, the sounds were escaping and I felt him being hard and naughty for sure.

The night was filled with lots of fucking and rounds like we needed to express the whole body feeling through unsaid words as the pain and love and hurt was all inside the mix of what we were creating, he lowered down and made me feel he was making the actual love to me and I reminded the times we had in past that I would like to erase but I didn't think of that too much, it was my time I turned everything off sharing it with him and his being so open for the first time for me.

He cleaned me up carefully helping me with clothes to put on as he drew me back home as I left to rest before the trip that I had in a day. I still had to pack things and now I felt myself a sugar baby with that expensive gift of his.

-U got that expensive baby u wanted?

Han was smirking to me and I smiled as I showed his the bag.

-Hyunjin bought it for me.

The body was dragged inside as Han was asking for details.

-Are u sure it's a revenge Lix? U are looking too satisfied for it being unbearable.

I signed sitting on my bed.

-I know, it is the revenge and I almost got him, he proposed official fake relationship and it so much in his Style of Hwang.

-Be careful Lix, I am not sure how he will react when he will understand. He may ruin u career.

-I know and I am taking it into account, I have a plan. I want root in Europe as he has no connections there and I can make there some life.

-Be careful, love.

He hugged me as we melted together falling flat to sleep and I felt soon Minho joined us hugging Han tightly as we were all tired as hell.