Brat

Part 10

The woman opened the door getting the whole bunch of bags as I smiled as I was really hungry and Hyunjin took the bags opening them at the table in front of us.

I helped him to open the lit as he ordered some soup for me and I gave Ggami the snacks as he left to eat calmly in his plate as I just took the soup wiggling happily it was my favourite one as he saw me, smirking slightly.

-So I can buy with just food?

-I can do a lot of things for food.

I joked and he finally smiled for real as I turned the eyes to him winking. He just tilted head getting his soup as I ate fast.

-U are eating too fast, Felix, it's not good.

It reminded me the past as he always shouted for eating fast and I just went silent as the memories were back.

He gave me the drink and I took it tasting.

-Ew, it's too sour! What do u have?

-Fanta.

-Gimme that!

I said in English taking the cup from his hand as it was a pure steal and I too kit happily sipping as I did a little dance, he wanted to complain but my mood was too good to comment on it.

I took the sushi opening as he had some other meal with chicken.

-Wanna try?

I asked as he looked at me, nodding as he took the other pair of chopsticks but it was too late as I was holding one pice by his mouth.

-Open up.

He was confused but nothing new considering it was me as he just opened the mouth taking the whole piece.

-So good.

I said as he watched me eating more, it was the great set for sure.

-Give me one more!

He requested and I smiled taking a bite for him as I held it for him and he took it in as a baby listening to me as some spark inside of me lighted looking at him chewing the food.

-I want to try that too!

I pinned like a baby and he rolled the eyes taking a spoon as he filled it with rice and chicken offering me the same way and I moved closer to him, to take the food as opened the mouth as a bird taking it all what was given. I stayed there happily wiggling on the place as he saw my reaction, giving me another spoon.

-U quite an eater, I like u more with mouth full.

He commented as I just chocked on the food as he scared holding the napkin for me as I tried to cough and realise what he said.

-Dirty brat.

He added and I smirked looking at me, he held me near hitting slightly on the back to recover and I eventually did. 

-One more, it's tasty and u spoiled all the pleasure!

I complained and he just gave another one looking how goodly I behaved having food around me. I smiled to him chewing on the food as he took a bite himself watching my features.

-U are eating like a pig!

He complained as I just looked annoyed at him as he took the napkin just coming closer as he wiped the thing from my corner of the lips as I just stayed still holding the sushi with the chopsticks waiting for the job to be done. He looked at me guiding through the features as our eyes met in a gaze as he leaned closer connecting the lips as we kissed and he made it clear that he is the main one here. He pushed me closer as I whimpered slightly as his hand moved to my face holding me firmly as he deepened the kiss giving me the tongue as I smiled in a kiss as I climbed his laps sitting on him as the other hand moved to hold my waist he wanted me for sure I felt the member growing harder underneath, also I knew the things he liked, and it was the things that will make him weak for me.

The sudden call on my phone disrupted the heal thing as I jumped from him getting the phone.

-I am busy, Minho! Did u want something?

Hyunjin watched me talking as placed the sweater back on it's place.

-I am not sure, I have a lot of things, I will write to u. Bye, love.

The last words made him grew angry and it slipped unintentionally as I saw his possessive look on his face.

-It's my friend, Hyunjin, no need for the faces.

-U talk like that to friends?

He asked and I nodded smiling.

-I do, to people I care. His boyfriend is my bestie, so we talk like that.

I said continuing to eat as if nothing happened and I saw the problem in his pants growing as he growled slightly rolling the eyes.

Was that tease enough?

I hope the result will be hard.

P.S. The next part will go out on 27 Jan....