Me and who

Part 22

The next few days I spend in trials to recover from the jet lag, and work that had to finish, the last photoshoot was waiting for me and I completed them finishing the year book I had to accomplish, now I was an official LV ambassador. Hyunjin was silent and I knew the reason well, I couldn't care less.

I moved on, thinking he will just do his thing and me mine as I had my revenge good on him as IN called me telling the guy was drinking days long firing the soul as Chan complained that he reached his bottom scale. I was okay with that and returned to a normal life routing when the call disturbed my calmness.

-Hey.

-Hi, it's Chan, Felix can we talk, please, I am in the city, tell me where to pick u up, I promise to get u whenever u want, it's important.

I signed knowing it's gonna be a long talk.

-Okay, but I have only 1 hour free.

-It will do.

-I am at Blue Bottle, take me.

-Sure, in 15 min.

I was in casual outfit, baggy trousers in pastel green and a sweater as I saw a grey Maybach arriving as Chan smiling as I too some coffee for him too and he thanked as we went on driving, he parked at the park as we sat in the car talking.

-Felix, I wanted to talk to you about Hyunjin, I think u know that, the man is stupid and he won't call u, he feels ashamed as he knows now who u are, and obviously the rest things, but I think it ruins him even more, I know u don't care about him as he did so many bad things to u, but I think you should know one thing that he didn't tell u.

I looked at Chan trying to compose the words as I looked at the cup trying to ignore the tension we had there.

-He broke up with u not because he wanted but he had to. His parents pushed him, he was actually talking that he likes u and he has feelings, he was wanting to be with u. The thing his parents found out and they pushed him, he knew if he would just come and tell, u won't stop hoping but he had to imagine the bullshit about the bet and other things, he was never pushed to date, u, Felix, he did it cause he liked u.

I turned to him as the silver Cristal were falling down the cheeks as I realised he lied for me to think he is the worst and in reality he just saved me from his family.

-U know his parents are monsters and he knew if u won't stop they will kill u for real, he knew that well. I know he will be angry that I told u this all, Lixie but the part of him was left there with u, Yongbok.

He smiled to me wiping the tears as I tried to realise the damage of the situation.

-He is a idiot.

It was all that I said.

I looked at outside trying to hide the pain I felt at the moment.

-He loves u Lix, now knowing u are him even more, he fell for Felix the same as for Yongbok. And I know it will be right for u to hear from him, but u won't listen to him, I know that.

He touched my shoulder as I turned to him the tears were unstoppable as he hugged me tight as the whole years pain was released I that damn car, I was crying out all the horror that happened to me. I had enough of carrying it all inside. Chan held me tight allowing me to be the weakest person as he caressed my back softly touching it as he knew I needed it.

-It's okay.

He added as I just couldn't breathe in such pressure, I was too stressed, realising the life I lived was a complete lie in any case. It was a devastation for me, to get through the whole thing.