Not more

Part 19

the Chan was writing something.

I continued the excursion as further to the gardens inside the grape fields.

I listened still holding the glass with some expensive wine he gave me.

We ended up and he was asked to manage something as I left back to the place.

-He is hot!

IN commented looking at me.

-Not my type, but the excursion was top.

I smiled as I saw the look on Binnie's face, they looked jealous. I laughed showing the pictures I took to IN.

"I leave u alone in Europe and u are flirting around"

I saw the message on the screen deciding to ignore them.

I continued as we were taken back to the hotel as Chan and Binnie too other model as I went to my room to rest receiving some more angry messages from jealous man.

Again, I ignored them.

The loud knock scared me as. I opened the room to face the furious man wh was there in a suit.

-Why u don't answer the messages?

He angrily threw entering in the room, checking it out.

-I am not going to answer that. It's stupid, Hyunjin.

He took me by the neck pushing to the wall pressing hard as I hisses.

-U are mine, do u get it? U belong to me.

-Maybe my body, but nothing else.

-That's enough for me.

He said smashing hard the lips on mine as I just shockingly squeaked in response loosing control. He was rough and cold.

It was unpleasant, I tried to push him away as he pressed me harder to the table where we were standing.

-No, stop Hyunjin.

He was not only angry and possessive but I thing he drank something as he captured my face guiding me to kiss but I just felt being used against m will.

-Please, stop this.

I cried out falling on the knees as he caught me looking like the tears were running down the face and I was no longer able to control that lost breath and was just spilling the overwhelmed emotions out, he was standing in shock as I just looked down on the knees trying to comprehend the whole mess was going on. He wet down taking me in as he held me well.

-I am sorry, I just shouldn't have done...

He never finished as I just fell on the chest of his trying to get myself back, it reminded me the situation happened 3 years ago after which I completely stopped having any relationships, the man used me while I was drunk and fucked me badly, that I had to go to hospital. It was the memories I erased but now I felt the same.

-Tell me.

He said looking at my head as he lifted the face on his chest and I tried to get out but he was stronger.

-No.

I said looking at him as he tried to understand.

-Felix, I am trying to understand u, tell me who did bad to u?

-It doesn't matter anymore.

-It matters to me, what happened, doll?

He caressed the cheek as I closed my eyes with trembling lips of mine trying to forget the mess happened.

-I don't want to remind this all again.

I said looking on the wall as his hand moved me bad to him as he looked into my eyes and both of us on the floor on the knees as he took me up lifting as he placed on the bed taking the shoes off as I just sat the calmly trying to calm down, the jacket went off as he took off the shorts leaving me in underwear as he found the pyjamas of mine putting it on me, he took the shirt off.

As he placed me under the blanket and I automatically fell on his chest his hand went inside the scalp of hair scrubbing me carefully.

I calmed down feeling his soft touch.

-He was a coworker. It was a night and we went to party, had no idea he liked me and he made me drunk making me being used, I had to go to hospital the next day as I wasn't able to walk, he damaged me hard and after that I haven't gone on any dates at all, just some hook ups, I knew well, that's it. I never want u to talk about it.

I said and he calmly listened to my as his hand snaked to my face again as he turned my face to his.

-No-one will hurt u from now, I promise to protect u, Lixie.

I wanted to believe him but he destroyed me on the first place, there can' t be harder damage for me anymore. 

P.S. I hope u enjoy the story, cause i didn't get much feedback on this one( as on others...