My doll

Part 7

-What do u want Mingi, it's 5 a.m.?

-U idiot, u sponsor made so many problems for u and I have no power to solve them.

I sat up straight.

-What do u mean?

-The other companies cancelled photoshoot for today with u, and the LV event is under big question, u are lucky the magazine was printed yesterday and it will be a big loss for them to cancel it, so u have to make up with him.

-I don't want him, find another one.

-Thanks to u behaviour no-one other wants u, Felix.

I signed in irritation.

-I have to think.

And I just threw the phone on the bed further as Han opened the door.

He knew about the shoots as he was making the clothes for me.

-What did u do? I received a call from top and u are under red list, Felix.

He sat beside me as I just chew on my cheek looking at him.

-It was Hwang Hyunjin.

-The sponsor?

He jumped up shouting.

-Sh...yes, he is and I can't just be with him.

-Oh my god, what did I do, I proposed the idea!

Han was holding his head as he fell beside me.

-Now he made me choice or to disappear or to join him.

I was irritated and Ji looked hopeless at my from the low angle.

-What will u do?

-I don't know, Ji I hate the man to the core.

-But he is interested in u.

-Yes, he is.

-Then use it well.

He winked to me as he left the croissant on the plate beside the table with warm tea as he left me alone.

I was in my bed thinking all over as I just hated the any idea was coming to my head and the wish for revenge was high but I wanted to just ignore the man.

"I accepted his offer, come at his company at 6 p.m. to sign the contract and if u skip, I will deliberately kill u."

It was the message from the manager who decided for me, so I guess I will have to play, then let it be.

I threw myself ogling to take another shower as I placed the low waist baggy jeans with a chained waist belt as it went through all my drop top making a pretty chocker on the neck as I just had a white milk sweater cropped looking like someone bit a piece from it.

I made a little ponytail as I placed slight lipstick on the lips as I went to the taxi to drive to the place. I saw Han smirking at me and Minho looking frustrated as I waved to both.

The hands were shaking as I had to put a face mask dealing with emotions and I turned it on well, going out to the big building that Hwang owned as the secretary flew to me smiling as she offered the help guiding me to the elevator, I was 10 minutes late and there was a reason as I wanted to irritate him a little bit more as I saw the scared look as Mingi ran up to me whispering.

-U will pay for the late come, idiot.

I smiled to him entering the big white isolated room for private meetings as I saw there Hwang writing something on the laptop as he closed it looking at me as his eyes went to the chocker scanning the body as he was left satisfied and I just rolled my eyes again as I knew it wil drive him even more crazy.

The papers were sat in front of me, the year contract as I was obliged in the free from schedule time sleep with him or do anything he wants (in means of time spending) as he was obliged to sponsor my any activities and support I call means, financial and law.

I just signed throwing the pen aside as he did it calmly as manager was smiling as he thanked the man leaving me alone with the milliard and his guards.

I stood up as I wanted to walk away.

-Not so fast doll. 

He said as the guards left us alone as I tuned to him ignoring the whole situation, I sat on the table he used to work that irritated him even more as I saw his angry eyes flashing at me as he came closer.

-Where is u tongue baby? Lost it?

I smirked to him, biting the lip.

-U missed me so much that u had to create such big problems for me?

I looked at him as he placed his hands on the both sides of me trapping me with his strong hands, he looked me in the eyes.

-U see, I owe u, and anything u tell me now has nothing to change, u slut.

He said observing the whole outlook of mine, the defined abs as the chain was nicely adding a spicy not to it, the cropped top was just the elegant addition to the neck that was ideal under it as I just gripped to the table moving further back on the table as he was leaning at me, and it was becoming more close.

What does he want? 

P.S. The next update is on 20th January but if i will get some activity from u, i will post sooner)....