Broken hearts

Part 16

Present

I ended my daily routine walking to the Hyunjin's office as he asked me to come for something to pick up. I calmly walked in knowing the route to the top floor as I entered out of the elevator and the doggy greeted me, Ggami was there again. I smiled looking as I walked to the Hyunjin's office a is was ready to open the doors as I heard a loud slap, I stopped listening to the situation.

-How could u mess up such important contract Hyunjin?

It was his father that looked so nice and pleasant in the elevator just screaming at the boy and, the sound of the folder thrown to the side was scaring me.

-The idiot u are!

I feared the silence in answer and it was even harder to tell as I stepped several steps back to see the doors were opened and the man just rushed out with the devil look as I hid myself as I saw Hyunjin sitting on the desk and papers flying around he looked dead to me, he had no emotions as a corpse.

I looked closer as his cheek was red due to slap and that was the time when I discover that he was bullied by parents. I never saw that before.

I slowly opened the doors entering as I closed the door behind.

-Can u leave me for 10 minutes?

He asked but I just went down picking up the papers. I ignored the request piecing them up for him.

-I said leave me alone!

He shouted as I continued to do that.

He rushed to me harshly picking my hand as he blasted in my face.

-U heard what I said?

And out faces met, I looked terrified, the eyes were shocked in fear that he going to hit me. He held me too tight, I felt the skin burning under his grab.

I hissed in pain. He saw as he let me go and I landed on the floor with papers in my hands and a big rounded bruise on my wrist.

He saw that coming closer.

-I am sorry, I didn't want.

His face was in pain but not for the situation with dad but for me.

-That's one of the reasons I never get in relationships.

He said and I think he regretted it at once but I was too stunned to speak, so I just gave him the papers running away, with no words.

I rushed to the toilet, landing on the floor, I had no air, it reminded me all the past. I opened the jacket trying to get the air. I heard him rushing after me.

-Felix?

-Open up.

He said but I just was holding onto myself realising he was doing the same shit to me 5 years ago, trowing shit in my face like his dad did.

I felt bad for being sympathetically mannered to him. I was not able to control myself I threw the face in the sink opening the coldest water possible.

I was a loser but with a pretty face now, nothing changed.

The blushed face was now aching from coldness as I felt the doors broke as Hyunjin entered inside going up to me.

-What happened? Did I scare u?

He held me closer as I looked at him as the wet face was still in exe mode.

He looked at me as if I was his last hope.

-U did.

I said slowly as he hugged me insanely close.

-I am sorry, Lix.

It was the first time he used the words like that.

-I just lost control, I kinda messed up and can't mess up with u.

I was hugging him back, trying to get reality back to myself.

He held me tight as I felt the pressure, he was afraid but I never knew of what.

We parted and I looked at him as he took my hand taking me to the office as I just followed his pace. He took some box looking for something as he took the cream applying it on my hand for relief a little. I sat calmly waiting for his calmness to calm.

He handed me the box.

-I wanted to give this to u, I bought it today.

It was an expensive LV bag I wanted but I knew it's too expensive for me now, so I just had it on the Wishlist.

He got it right, I smiled a little.

-How did u.

The finger touched the my lip as I rose eyes up looking at him.

-It's my ways, I won't tell, u like it right?

I nodded looking at the bag again.

-Then, I am okay with it. Let's go, I owe u some food.

He said as i just nodded looking at the gift.

We left the office as he took me to the drive away restaurant taking the burgers with us as we were now sitting at the view of the whole Seoul.

I ate the burger calmly looking as he gave me the drink and I took it.

-I haven't been here in a while.

It was out fav place in past to relax when we were teens.

-I like the view, it's so nice.

I looked as I felt his gaze on me.

-Can I ask a question?

He said looking at me.

-Sure.

I said chewing the meat.

-Why do u play the role, Felix? U are so smart and I am sure much more deep person, than u show yourself.

I waited a second thinking but then answer came to me.

-Cause I was learned that being handsome and cunning is the way and it worked for me. I was burned in past a lot and decided there is no sense in smartness.

He looked at my eyes as we met with eyes.

-Who did this?

-The bad person, whom I loved with my heart and I promise myself to not ever fell I love.

-Is it working?

I smiled.

-Sure thing, I broke a lot of hearts but not mine, I am good.

I said looking for the wipes but he took them wiping the corners of my mouth.

-I also thought in the past, that outlook is the most important thing but it seems I turned into a cold person completely, I hurt one person in past and that the only place when I feel bad for doing bad things.

I looked at the drink taking the fries.

-Why won't u talk to person?

-Cause he just disappeared and the other thing I surely hurt him, what the use of that? He perhaps said the I am an idiot and moved on.

If he knew....what he made me go through...