1.0

✧ Desiree

today is thursday and i want to go is curl up in bed with my big teddy bear and sleep, but i am taking scarlet's advice and going. her and matt had a past, so any information from her i trust.

i just hope that britney wont be there. if she sees me with matt, she will reveal my journal. i don't know how she will get it but i don't exactly want to find out. she wants matt so bad but i can tell he doesn't want her. i wont either if i was him, but i wouldn't want me either. sure, i might have a body and a little junk in the trunk but i'm a nobody. matt is just a guy that wants to get into girls' pants.

i wish matt would love me for who i am. i have a major crush on him, but i cant get hurt again. i have been hurt too much. a few tears drip down my face as i slip on my undergarments. i grabbed my shorts and slipped them on. i went into my closet and grabbed the black crop and the black flannel off the hangers. i put them on and looked at my reflection. i smiled slightly. my phone buzzed. i walk over to the charger and look at the text.

scarlet: hey des, can us girls come over and get ready there? my parents are annoying. plus you know how to do natural looking makeup ahah.

i laughed and replied with a simple yes. i went back over to my dresser. i turned on my mirror light and turned it to the magnified side. i started putting on concealer and powder. i added light bronzer. as i was doing my eyelashes, there was a knock at the door. i walked down the steps and opened the door to the girls. i let them i and as i was about to shut the door someone cleared their throat.

"umm, aren't you going to let me in?" she smirked and pushed open the door.

"britney? What-what are you doing here?"

"isn't it obvious? getting ready for matt's party" she said as she pushed past me and walked up into my room. i shook my head and shut the door. i walked up the stairs into my room. the girls were all over the place trying to get ready. i laughed as i walked back over to my makeup stand. i finish my eyelashes and put on my lipstick.

"Amanda, can you do my nails?" britney says as she pcisk at them.

"uhh, yeah after i do desiree's" britney rolled her eyes as she brought over her nail materials.

"i didn't-"

"i am not touching her filthy nails" she interrupted me. i laughed as she grabbed my hand and began painting my nails. scarlet began doing something to my hair as well. i grabbed my phone and checked to see i had a message.

unknown: i can't wait to see your fine ass tonight.

desiree: how the fuck did you get my number?

unknown: i have my ways, babygirl

desiree: don't call me that

unknown: i know you like it, babygirl

i rolled my eyes and shoved my phone into my pocket. once both of the girls finished, i looked the mirror and smiled. my dark hair in a braided ponytail. i stood up and grabbed my bag. i placed my phone, charger, and other things i would need. i quickly did scarlet and amanda's makeup and we were ready to go.

we all ran downstairs and out the door.

"wait i forgot something!" britney yelled and ran back in the house and we all rolled our eyes.

☹ Britney

i didn't forget anything and i knew exactly what i was going for, the journal. i raced up the stairs into her room. i started to search through drawers and under her bed and dressers. i looked under her mattress and there it was. i quickly opened my bag and took out the same notebook and took out hers and replace it with the fake one. i slipped hers into my bag.