1.5

✧ Desiree

i woke in matt's bedroom i believe. i had only a big t-shirt on and my underwear. i smiled as it was matt's t-shirt. i grabbed my
phone from off the charger to see i have, 15 calls from my mom with 5 voicemails, 3 from Gianna and 1 voicemail and one call from Jack. I just ignored them and set my phone back on the charger.

I was about to get up when I heard the door crack open. I quickly laid back down. Matt peeked his head in and walked over to the bed. He tapped my shoulder.

"wake up baby" he said but I didn't budge. he tapped me again but I didn't budge. I just turned my body the other way. he climbed on top of me. he pushed me down so I was on my back. my eyes still shut but soon fluttered open when his lips pressed against mine. I shut my eyes and reached up and grabbed his face pulling it closer to mine. he slipped in his tongue which caused me
to moan slightly. he reached down and squeezed my hips.

"ouch" I said grabbed his hand.

"oh my gosh are you okay?" he said quickly looking down and back into my eyes.

"yeah, just a little sore"

"damn, sorry babe" he said kissing my forehead.

"i feel alittle better now" I said blushing. he stood up and helped me up. I clutched my stomach in pain.

"damn, was I that rough?" he asked

"yeah" I laughed. he smirked proud of his work. I slapped his arm and walked towards the door. he ran behind me and picked me up bridal style. we walked down the stairs. my hands wrapped around his neck and my head buried into his chest. he set me down on the couch and walked into the kitchen.

he shortly came back with a plate of waffles with Nutella spread over it. I smiled as that's my favorite breakfast. There was also water and a pill. I took the pill and gulped down the water. I quickly ate my breakfast as Matt took my plate into the kitchen. I stood up and walked over to the bathroom and did my business and came back out. I sat back down next to Matt and snuggled up against him. he wrapped his arm around me and pulled me close.

damn, I'm lucky.

short and shitty chapter I know but it's a filler.
I'll edit it's content and the format when I get wifi. Thank you guys so much for 900+ reads!