𝒥𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒞𝒽𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 (Day 10/30)

Wednesday, January 10th

10:48 pm

It's sooo super late as I'm journaling right around the time that I was supposed to go to bed. Yeah, me, Clay, and John Dory are hanging out in the middle of Troll Forest. And Rhonda is with us too! We are camping out while Branch and Poppy went out on a date are back at Branch's Bunker, wanting to spend some time together. I totally understand this, so it gave me, John Dory, and Clay some time to spend time together, which isn't so bad after all. 

We did the following:

1. We went out for a hike

2. We swam at the lake

3. We ate smores and told Ghost stories

4. We went out to see a movie at the park (Yes, those exist and I didn't know about it until today)

Yeah, it was a lot of fun! So, right now I'm about to go to bed, but before I do, here's the song of the day and the journal prompt of the day too!

Now the reunion song of "Better Place" is one of my favorite songs from the movie, and me and my brothers singing the song along with Branch and Kismet was an amazing experience.

Journal Prompt #10: Consider your daily routine. What activities or habits contribute positively to your day, and which ones do not?

I think I should make a list to answer this journal prompt.

Positive

1. Self-Care

2. Journaling

3. Meditation

4. Spending time with my brothers 

5. Brushing my hair (yes, it's a way for me to stay positive about my recovery of my hair)

Negative

1. Talking/Thinking negative

2. Staying up too many nights

3. Not getting enough sleep

4. Eating too much

That's all I could think about at the moment. And yes, this is a short journal entry, but I'm so grateful to be able to journal before 11 pm. I have heard that Branch had been journaling up to that time, also one time when it was close to midnight. I'm definitely not going to journal around there, but if that does happen, I would work on doing it before 11 pm next time. Journaling to me is a practice and yes, I may not write as early as I plan myself to do, but with practice and consistently, I can do it.

Night-night!

-𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓎𝒹 ❤️