𝒜 𝐹𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹 𝐼𝓃 𝒩𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝒾𝓈 𝒶 𝐹𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹 𝐼𝓃𝒹𝑒𝑒𝒹

Thursday, March 28th

9:40 pm

March is almost a wrap as it has been a month filled with ups and downs, but we all have so far been having a good time for the most of the month. And guess what? It also means that I've been daily journaling for almost 3 months!! Wow, huh? Who knew that I'll be doing that, huh? Well, I'm hoping to at least finish this journal and then do a second one until I get to a year. Oh, dang, that's next year of January!! Well, at least I've got a lot ahead of me to get things done and have fun!

Well, the good news is that Melissa was able to go home today from the hospital and had to use crutches to help her with her walking. And I invited her to stay over at Branch's Bunker, which I did ask for his permission if she could and Branch thought it was a good idea as it was a nice place for Melissa to rest. And then we spent the rest of the day inside the bunker, talking and having fun with playing Uno cards. And we listened to music, which we listened to Melissa's favorite song. It used to be Grandma Rosiepuff's favorite song too. And this song was also me and Isla's favorite too as we danced and sang together.

Well, we're going to chill and watch some more of Family Troll Feud. Night-night!

-𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓎𝒹 ❤️