𝐿𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝐸𝓃𝓉𝓇𝓎 (𝐵𝓎𝑒 𝐵𝓎𝑒 𝐵𝓎𝑒, 𝟣𝓈𝓉 𝒥𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓃𝒶𝓁)

Friday, May 31st

10:15 pm

I'm about to cry...at least I'm trying my best not to get emotional, but I'm already am. This is my very last journal entry of my very first journal. I mean, wow! I can't believe that this is actually the last page of my journal. And writing this is making me feel a bit sad, but I'm so thankful that I'm going to be writing in my brand-new journal tomorrow. I man, I'm still surprised about this!

When I told everyone this, they were so proud of me, especially Branch who told me all about his experience when he first ended up journal entry. It's such a surprise that he's been journaling for a long time. And Branch had planned this journal party for me. He invited everyone to come to the party, and I've got to say that it was such a fun party! And a lot of Trolls congratulated me and there was a disco party too! Isla came to the party too as she was so excited and happy for me. She hugged and kissed me. It made me blush and smile. Oh, Isla is such the sweetest thing ever!!! 

And tonight, we had like a pizza party. Oh, my! How many parties are we having because I feel like we're having so many of them! Anyways, the pizza was so delicious!! And we watched Ice Age. It was such a pretty good movie. Emotional, but such a funny movie! And I totally can't wait to watch the 2nd one, which we're planning to do it tomorrow tonight!

Oh, it's 10 something pm and that's a good thing because it can be a practice for me to write early! And now...here's the last song of the day for this month and for this journal.

I really love this song, and it was totally worth picking it for the last day of May!

Thank you journal for being there for me! And for me to write about my thoughts, feelings, and moments. Don't worry, I'm going to reread in here about moments I have been through. I can't wait to start writing in my 2nd journal and I'm looking forward to seeing what's coming up for me for this daily journaling journey!

Now I'm crying at the moment, though I'm trying not too. I know it's just a journal, but it means so much to me. It's been with me since January 2024, so it's been almost 6 months!!! And oh my gosh, today is an official...I've been daily journaling for 5 months!!! Now that's an accomplishment. And I'm sensitive, so things like this can touch me so much! And my brothers are hugging me at this moment. Poppy, Viva and Isla are hugging me too! I love my family so much!

Okay, I'm about to run out of space to write here, so to end this entry, I want to thank everyone for supporting me along the way, and I'm looking forward to June! Love you and goodbye first journal.

-𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓎𝒹 ❤️