𝒞𝑜𝑜𝓀𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓎!!!

Monday, May 27th

10:53 pm

Today was actually a pretty good day! I went to a cookout party with my brothers, Poppy, and Viva. Pretty much we had such a great time! We danced, ate a yummy meal, and play a few games too!! And oh my gosh, I've seen a lot of Trolls, including those that Poppy and Branch were familiar with like Barb, Val, Holly, Synth, Dante, Demo, and a lot more Trolls! Kismet was there too!

OH!! And I had......HOT DOGS!!!!

Yummy!! And I also had a bowl of Bruce's baked beans, Clay's corn on the cob, and Branch's iced black tea!! MmMmMmM!! And John Dory got Cookie Dough ice cream!!! Oh, I had a ball! I was super hungry and ate a lot!

And then we did our BroZone concert for this cookout and oh my gosh, it got everyone upbeat and excited! Kismet joined us during the concert and we sang "We Got It (The Right Stuff)" and then Poppy and Branch sang "Barbie Girl". Now John Dory didn't expect this. Nobody did. According to John Dory, it wasn't part of the plan. But we enjoyed their performance and their singing too! Me and Isla joined in too! You know...Isla is my Barbie while I am her Ken!

We also watched a movie called Max (2015 movie), which it's about a German shepard who moved in with a boy who lost his older brother in a war. And oh my gosh, dog movies make me cry and I cried, but it was a good movie. 

Here's the song of the day:

Oh!! And we danced and sang to this song, which we all did the Electric Slide dance move. Everyone knew the moves...it just comes instinctually when it comes to us Trolls! I was surprised that I knew how to do the moves, especially my brothers, which we did together.

Even Rhonda knew how to do it!! WHAT!?!

I had such a great day and now I'm ready for bed. Night-night!

-𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓎𝒹 ❤️