𝒮𝒶𝓉𝓊𝓇𝒹𝒶𝓎 𝐹𝓊𝓃!

Saturday, May 25th 

9:48 pm

I went to the movies to go see The Garfield Movie today and it was pretty good! I have been watching the cartoon version of it for the past 2 weeks, so I can understand what it is and to also understand the characters, including Odie! Oh, Odie! He's my favorite character in the movie! They really developed him pretty well, compared to the original cartoons.

I'm not going to spoiler anything, so to make the long story short, it was such an entertaining movie. Me and Isla enjoyed it....also the cuddling and smiling at one another while we watched the movie. The movie also got me hungry, although I had popcorn and my drink. It also made Bruce hungry as he couldn't wait for dinner.

And speaking of dinner, we had homemade pizza and oh my gosh, it was sooooo delicious that I had at least six slices of pizza. Yeah, I was indeed hungry. And then I had another bowl of popcorn! We decided to watch another movie! We watched The Princess and the Frog, a great movie it was!! It was funny and entertaining and lovely!!

Here's the song of the day:

❤️ This is my favorite song from the movie! And I sang this to Isla! ❤️

Okay, I'm going to chill and watch an episode of Family Troll Feud before I go to bed. Night-night!

-𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓎𝒹 ❤️