𝒞𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒰𝓅

Monday, March 4th

9:08 pm

What a party last night and what a mess we had made, which we found out when we woke up this morning. I have told Branch, Clay, and John Dory that we should have a Clean-Up Party and that gave us the motivation to clean up Branch's Bunker. It was a lot of fun. We cleaned up, listened to music, dance, and sing too! And we pretty much got everything all cleaned up in a nice and neat way by 2 hours. In other words, it took 2 hours to clean up the mess. I even decided to take the time to clean my side of the bedroom. It was soooo enjoyable.

Then we took the time to relax and my favorite thing to do when I relax is that I talked to Isla. We had known each other for almost a month and a week. And I texted her throughout the day and we talked about every single topic, especially music. She hoped that I could be featured in her new music video that she's working on, including singing and dancing with her. When I learned about this, I was so happy for her. I gladly accepted to be featured in her music video, which she and I will be doing this tomorrow!

I also had a nice dinner of peas and rice. MmMmMmMmmm!! They go so well together, that's for sure. And I sauteed some mushrooms, which went super well with the meal too! And I asked for seconds on the rice!

Tonight, Clay is having his book club and we'll be reading Book 2 of "A Series of Unfortunate Events" The Reptile Room. Yeah, I know...this series and sad and all, but I had read the first book before and immediately cried, but ended up finished reading it, wanting to know what happens next. I guess that's my curiousity kicking in. I like being curious, but I'm also careful as well. And cautious. Just like Branch. I must go and start reading Book 2. OOH! And we watched the first episode of "A Series of Unfortunate Events" series on Trollflix and the theme song is my head now. 

Look away, look away, Look away!

Night-night!

-𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓎𝒹 ❤️