𝒱𝑒𝓇𝓎 𝐿𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒩𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝒜𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃!(Day 26/30)

Friday, January 26th

11:02 pm

This is going to be a short journal entry, since it is a bit late at the moment. I'm getting a bit tired and sleepy and I'm so ready to go to bed. Right now, me and my brothers are doing our night time routine as we always do and I'm waiting for John Dory to get out of the bathroom, which he had been in there for quite a minute. So, I'm using this time to journal while I wait for him.

Today was actually a warm day as me and my brothers finally went outside for the first time in 2 weeks or so. Yeah, that's a long time since then and I wished that we could've went outside around the time of 2 weeks, but we had been unwell, but at least we are planning to go out next weekend since it will be raining tomorrow. Like all day long it would rain.

So, here's the song of the day:

I love this song as it is very motivational and I tend to sing and dance to it almost every morning, well, not every morning, but every now and then. But for one thing is that Clay does this.

~~~

Journal Prompt #26: Describe a challenging situation you faced recently. How did you handle it, and what did you learn from the experience?

This is an easy answer. When me and my brothers dealt with sickness like stomach bugs and colds. Yeah, I tried my best to not to catch it and I helped take care of my brothers and learned that it takes a lot of faith and positivity to help with taking care of others while trying to avoid catching the very thing that is not fun to get.

Unfortunately, I caught a small one and I wasn't happy about it, like who wouldn't be happy for it? No one should. But me and my brothers took care of each other and we took the time to keep each other in care and positivity. And now, we are all feeling better and I learned that staying healthy and getting proper sleep can help with your health

~~~

Well, it's getting super late and I'm off to go to bed now. Night-night!

-𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓎𝒹 ❤️